What's new

Bangladesh will soon Cease to be an Islamic Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Bangladesh has nothing to learn from India,it must try and not become Another Pakistan - which is a Failed state in true sense

India has more poverty than all failed states combined... DOn't get me going, India is even worse than a failed state...

India Home

BBC News - India?s enduring problem with malnutrition

The Hindu : Education / Issues : India still home to largest illiterate population: UNESCO

Shame: Delhi still India?s rape capital - Times Of India

India 'most dangerous place in world to be born a girl' - Telegraph

Failed state? - Times Of India

Hi saim was to create an empire. he used religion (islam has chrisitanity and judaism has base and only some toppings have changed) as tool to implement it, spread and conquer lands. there is no necessity for him to say that mecca or medina is sacred and have haj as one of the pillars. because of haj, the empire of mecca gets unlimited revenue over time.
again, religion when it pokes its nose into govenrment , it becomes a political entity and so undivine.

for many people, power gives a bigger high than money.

You have no right to question religion you ******* bastard

I was sure that you were going to bring Poverty thing...it is no less in Pakistan ...more than 50 percent of population in Pakistan is poor...

Here are some links for you

Failed state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pakistan ranks 13 in failed states index - Times Of India
Pakistan ranks 12th on failed states index: Report – The Express Tribune
Is Pakistan a failed state? - World - DNA
Is Pakistan a Failed State - YouTube
Pakistan is a failed state - YouTube
Pakistan a failed State: US Congressman to Gilani - Pakistan News - IBNLive

Infact I Would call Pakistan "an Epic Fail".....the crowd filled with religious fanatics...if they see a women on the street without a Burqha ..they stab her and Shout "Allah Hu Akbar"

Infact I Would call Pakistan "an Epic Fail".....the crowd filled with religious fanatics...if they see a women on the street without a Burqha ..they stab her and Shout "Allah Hu Akbar"

You have no right to question religion you ******* bastard
i am not questioning it, i am saying what i think it is. there is definitely a political motivation, and I think its a good idea. especially the bit where he allegedly said that he is the last prophet. actually originally he never said this, but after he got cometition from some other prophet claimants, he killed them and added the last prophet bit. masterstroke i must say.

i am not demeaning or disrespecting the followers of islam and islam itself. but this is the reality. imo.

I was sure that you were going to bring Poverty thing...it is no less in Pakistan ...more than 50 percent of population in Pakistan is poor...

I understand... It must be hard for you seeing that 70% of your country is in poverty and 5000 children die everyday in India due to it...

About 70% of India is poor: Top adviser - Hindustan Times

5000 under-5 children die in India everyday: UNICEF - Times Of India

Feel sad for your woman... They have to live in the worlds most unsafe place for women

Disfigured victim's plea to die exposes India's acid violence | Reuters

Two held for rape of Delhi University students - The Times of India

When you feed most of your population, and then give most of your population toilets, come compare with Somalia.

Bringing toilets and dignity to India's poor - CNN.com

I understand... It must be hard for you seeing that 70% of your country is in poverty and 5000 children die everyday in India due to it...

Feel sad for your woman... They have to live in the worlds most unsafe place for women

When you feed most of your population, and then give most of your population toilets, come compare with Somalia.

Poverty is better than a Crazy population going Bonkers over religion :cheesy: PAKISTAN IS EPIC FAIL

on child deaths a higher percentage of children die in Pak and Pak is even more poor than india. so you are not the right person to make the comment

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WOULD BE BURNING OVER THIS...BUT IT IS A FACT THAT PAKISTAN IS A FAILED STATE ...it has failed in each and every aspect...and a developing nation like Bangladesh must see through it that they don't become another Pakistan...

India did a great favour to the world by Liberating Bangladesh from Rule of such Bonkers

Poverty is better than a Crazy population going Bonkers over religion :cheesy: PAKISTAN IS EPIC FAIL

Like this?

Hindutva-Terrorist-300x203.jpg

India: Religion, terror and the majority

images

hindu%20women.jpg

india_-_orissa.jpg

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WOULD BE BURNING OVER THIS...BUT IT IS A FACT THAT PAKISTAN IS A FAILED STATE ...it has failed in each and every aspect...and a developing nation like Bangladesh must see through it that they don't become another Pakistan...

India did a great favour to the world by Liberating Bangladesh from Rule of such Bonkers

It is a fact India is even worse than a failed state

The Somalis are your Brothers...Some Pak minister just recently said that Great land of Somalia is our new ally...they are crazy people too just like you

Somalis live better than you.. Atleast half their population earn more than $1.50 :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom