What's new

Bangladesh Webs Hacked by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore, it begs a big question on why Commie Shirazul Alam Khan's brain child need to be killed (Digital BD is his idea) as this way by Indians since he himself is an Indian stooge? I guess RAW is way more clever than commies that has been using them in BD by keeping dillusional about Bangali nationalism/chauvinism but never wants Commie project to become successful over there. And this theory is more than enough to establish RAW's hand in intellectual killings at 14th DEC,71 too.

"Digital Bangladesh" was just a worthless phrase by AL during election-2008 which acted as a catalyst as like Barak Obama's "We need change".

AL knew that it is easy to deceive digitally with the people with this hollow phrase "Digital Bangladesh", especially, with the young generation.

Now, AL govt should better understand the psychology of the Indians. They are to destroy our development. AL govt should better release some the Jihadis from jails so that they can wage a hacking war against India.

hey...kid do u know somethng better then this.

They might have stolen state secrets thru the hacks , I mean it looks like an ultimatum of some sorta against BD for cooperating with China .. the timing has to be viewed as a agreesive stand
20/64 sites hacked man that is kinda embarassing

All the best for BD but I recoomend cooperating with chinese on the network security matters - and ISP services

man....i like u..u r da best.....
:mrgreen:

Bangladesh district portals hacked

Bangladesh district portals hacked
Star Online Report

Some 20 out of 64 district web portals of Bangladesh were hacked allegedly by 'Indian' hackers on Saturday.

"Mission is now complete .Who will be next," says the hacked sites' messages. The messages read, if you need help contact me: emilindianhacker@hotmail.com

The text on the hacked sites also reads: "Secure border between INDIA and BANGLADESH. If any terrorist send by Pakistan came via Bangladesh route then I will be danger to YOU. Cyber War will be started this is demo. We don't want more 26/11 in India. GOVERMENT LOOK AT IT, ELSE CYBER WAR WILL START ....WE ROOTED AND ----- YOUR ISP ! " "EMIL INDIAN HACKER HackeD Your System."

The hacked site in Patuakhali shows some hindi letters, and says 28 different state, 28 different languages but one word JAI HIND.

The government recently launched the web portals of 64 districts under a move to build digital Bangladesh by 2021.

Just bcoz the hacker stated he is an Indian, doesnt necessarly mean its by an Indian. It could be a false flag attack to piss off the recent development in relationships between Indians and Bangladeshis.

This indian hacking opened the door for hacking any and all important indian business and govt website. Indians has lost any ethical arguments if and when table is turned. Bharti airtel is running their business in Bangladesh now and there are plenty of options to disrrupt airtel business. All these are legit actions as indians has brought it upon on themselves.

Another interesting thing to notice is that hindu fundamentalism has reached such an extreme that even average indians directly or indirectly support terror acts of their country and countryman.

Last edited:
This hacking opened the door for hacking any and all important indian business and govt website. Indians has lost any ethical arguments if and when table is turned. Bharti airtel is running their business in Bangladesh now and there are plenty of options to disrrupt airtel business. All these are legit actions as indians has brought it upon by indian.

Another interesting thing to notice is that hindu fundamentalism has reached such an extreme that even average indians directly or indirectly support terror acts of their country and countryman.

the door was open irrespective.

the jehadis u are talking about are illiterate radical fools made to die.

and why don't u try something like that, why u want other to suffer and be safe at foreign location

launch an attack ur self

You are wrong. Some of them are well-educated and well versed in many trades. There are many Jihadis studying in the Engineering Universities and Colleges. These graduates can hack your system. Now, that some of you have started to wage a cyber war, it is you who may suffer more. Indian govt must find out the hackers and punish them.

i don't really understand what they get after hacking the website. I mean after wasting your days and perhaps months this man may have hacked the web servers and in the end what did he get? my be popularity? well he just gave an email address and nothing else....... in reality he just wasted his time

Yes if you are a kind of fraud who will use forge details for other peoples then may be it is understandable to hack the websites of government institutions like HMRC in UK. But why is he really wasting his time for nothing?
I do not think the hacking was an one man mission. A group of Indians with tacit approval from some quarters at the top of govt are trying to destroy our system.

This may encourage some people in BD and also Pakistan to do some tit for tat acts.

In other words you are saying that the jihadis are Pakistani and Bangladesh should free them to wage war.

So on one hand you are defaming Pakistan and on other asking for Jihad and supporting terrorism.

I think supporting terrorism on Internet and calling for war is crime even in Japan.
I am not calling for a war. Indians have already declared a cyber war aginst us. I am only responding to that with a hypothesis that it will encourage our rogue elements to do similar things.

This indian hacking opened the door for hacking any and all important indian business and govt website. Indians has lost any ethical arguments if and when table is turned. Bharti airtel is running their business in Bangladesh now and there are plenty of options to disrrupt airtel business. All these are legit actions as indians has brought it upon on themselves.

is it so easy to 'open doors?'
its just like 1 terrorist fire a single bullet from india/pakistan to pakistan/india and both goes shouting on top of their voices 'we will nuclear the $hit out of you'.............so easy ain't it?

dude atleast let the investigations get completed.......
and even if he is an Indian then you Govt can report to respective authorities and i am sure they are doing that ....... seriously if any person having any kind of authority thinks like you he will turn everything into wasteland......

PS: just think of 'retaliation' :flame: :taz:

just kidding :)

Jai Hind!

may be carrying out some pre- operational readiness testing on least protected web assests.. :-)
BD should be worried about the safety of its govt and military communications system. Computer/internet itself is not that secured. One with a proper cyber knowledge can even hyjack the screen of another computer, can see it instantly.

As far as I know, Israel has tried very hard even to enter into the softwares the Iranians install to operate their missiles. I just do not know how it is possible. But, somehow, Iranians suspected this and have devised a lock system to outskirt Israeli intrusion.

is it so easy to 'open doors?'
dude atleast let the investigations get completed.......
Puppet doing anything against it master's will would make it a stringless one, wouldn't it? So any investigation would be just eye wash IMO.

Puppet doing anything against it master's will would make it a stringless one, wouldn't it? So any investigation would be just eye wash IMO.

instead of telling me this thing on a defence forum why dont you go to streets of Dhaka and peacefully protest against your governments policies.......

cut the string dude ..... :D

Jai Hind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom