What's new

Bangladesh to hand over jailed ULFA leader to India

Another proof that ****** Hasina and her party is nothing but Bhartis servant. This cowardly act of slavery by ****** fatish badjaat begairat hasina won't go unnoticed. This low life scum must pay dearly for this act of Ghaddari soon or later.

Kasam khudar, mon chita ta se hasina re doira tapraiya tapraya maira palai. Ai kabiser jonno maan shaman bole aar kichu roi lo na. Maloonder kache amader ekdom choto kaira diolo. :angry:

Do you think other party will not be India's servant :cheesy:

Wondering why nobody noticed it.

The two countries do not have any extradition treaty while an existing agreement for exchanging imprisoned nationals in each other's jails demanded consent of the jailed persons for repatriation to serve the rest of their terms in their own country, he said.

Even people like Anup Chetia dont want to live in BD. ;)

As an Assamese I'd like to thank Bangladeshi govt for this decision and also for helping Indian forces to capture other ULFA leaders in the last couple of years.

As an Assamese I'd like to thank Bangladeshi govt for this decision and also for helping Indian forces to capture other ULFA leaders in the last couple of years.

Then why as an Assamese, tell as an indian...or is it coming out automatically? BD is helping indian govt. not forces, again it's coming out automatically..right? Simple, probably whole the year you people see indian forces not the admin :what: !

The most powerful leader Paresh Barua, C in C is in China. ULFA is well funded, popularly supported in Assam and has built-in mechanism for leaders/commanders at each level to be replaced in such emergencies. But Chetia hasn't gone as yet.

I seen the interview. It was a diplomatic answer by a shrewd politician. I don't think Anup Chetia will ever be handed over. He got some very strong backing in the East. You know who. ;)

@ No ! I donnot know !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom