What's new

Bangladesh to deport jailed Ulfa leader Anup Chetia to India

bodos will not going any where ... We will throw out each and every bangladeshi from Assam and make it dirt free

you want assamese out of assam? not gonna happen. Bodos shall either be deported or exterminated whichever the assamese muslim find easier

you want assamese out of assam? not gonna happen. Bodos shall either be deported or exterminated whichever the assamese muslim find easier

Assamese??? :lol:

They are illegal Bangladeshi .... Will be kick out them to their mother land Bangladesh (Just wait for NaMo)

The reverse is happening there, Bodos are fierce fighters and started kicking the as$es of illegal migrants there ....

Assamese??? :lol:

They are illegal Bangladeshi .... Will be kick out them to their mother land Bangladesh (Just wait for NaMo)

Assamese muslims shall stay and liberate assam. bodofodo can go lick delhi's boots

The reverse is happening there, Bodos are fierce fighters and started kicking the as$es of illegal migrants there ....

those were mainland bharatis

Assamese muslims shall stay and liberate assam. bodofodo can go lick delhi's boots

Liberate?? Who will help them??

Bangladeshi are incapable to help themselves lets forget other.

And still these people belongs to Bangladesh and we will kick them out

Who are addressing to? Do you know anything about Assam and Assamese muslims. They hate more than any others, actually they find you repelling. So stop your BS and just FO.

Liberate?? Who will help them??

Bangladeshi are incapable to help themselves lets forget other.

And still these people belongs to Bangladesh and we will kick them out

Chinese and Bangladeshis will jointly liberate and make an independent assam
Who are addressing to? Do you know anything about Assam and Assamese muslims. They hate more than any others, actually they find you repelling. So stop your BS and just FO.
you live in UK. you have zero idea about assamese affair and Muslims. The Assamese muslims and residing Bangladeshis who went there to liberate assam are working together a conspiracy to cut it off from mainland bharot. give it another decade

@Jayanta , @ammy What do you expect to gain from wasting your time on him ? you should avoid talking to people saying "China and BD will liberate Assam". avoid them like the plague....its an insult to your intelligence ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese and Bangladeshis will jointly liberate and make an independent assam

you live in UK. you have zero idea about assamese affair and Muslims. The Assamese muslims and residing Bangladeshis who went there to liberate assam are working together a conspiracy to cut it off from mainland bharot. give it another decade

Oi Asomiya kobo paro ne sudirbhai. Jodi Asomor bikhoiye aku nejanu iyat bal selabo aha nai bujiso. Toi oxom humai dekha kati duseu korim bujiso. If you think I know nothing about Assam its up to you. I just wrote something for you to read, its in Assamese BTW. Secondly, I can bet I know more about Assam that you.

Yes those main land Bharatis were kicked out by Bodos, Bodos are fierce when it comes to defending their lands, and GOI is ready to activate the laws which favor Bodos in that region.

Oi Asomiya kobo paro ne sudirbhai. Jodi Asomor bikhoiye aku nejanu iyat bal selabo aha nai bujiso. Toi oxom humai dekha katu duseu korim bujiso. If you think I know nothing about Assam its up to you. I just wrote something for you to read, its in Assamese BTW. Secondly, I can bet I know more about Assam that you.

He just got owned :laughcry:

:)
So you are talking on behalf of Assamese muslim??? Ahom Muslim to be correct who are a tiny minority right? What about the Bengali Muslims who are 35% of the total population? Who are those from all over India who chased you out and we saw the exodus?? Who repells who?? Muahahahahah

:)
So you are talking on behalf of Assamese muslim??? Ahom Muslim to be correct who are a tiny minority right? What about the Bengali Muslims who are 35% of the total population? Who are those from all over India who chased you out and we saw the exodus?? Who repells who?? Muahahahahah

It is an agreement between India and China. Nothing to do with BD. There will be no separatist movements in North East.

Back
Top Bottom