What's new

Bangladesh Hindu teacher sacked in Mohammed Prohpet dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's apparent to me that Hindus are going out of control. Reality check is needed and they will experience it in near future.

BD should enact a blasphemy law like Pak
Then these out of control hindus will know their place

The students also became enraged and complained about the matter to the headmaster. When they try to attack Sankar Biswas, he with the help of police and administration managed to escape the school. The students then went to his hostel room, brought out his furniture, bed and clothes and set on fire.

At the beginning of the protest meeting after Jumma prayers, a replica of Sankar Biswas was burnt. The meeting was attended by thousands of students, teachers and guardians from different villages, madrasas and schools of Tungipara. They joined the meeting in processions and many of the participants were holding bamboo sticks.

Alhamdulillah. Excellent work. Great to see prople taking direct action and defend their faith.
Bangladesh is a moderate muslim nation but there is limit to tolerance
Hindus can't insult Islam in BD and expect no repercussions
Taslima nasrin was kicked out for the same reason

I don't use the thesaurus.

I am not asking you to agree with me or to like what I have to say. But I do appreciate a logical answer so that I understand the situation.

Yes, detention is a way out. But am I to understand that an exasperated teacher would never use admonitory words? Do all Bangaldeshi teachers never exhibit human foibles or is that an impossibility?

I am afraid I have not used any abusive words in this thread.

I have used the word 'running dog' in a Chinese thread and quite pertinent to the context. I was hauled over the coals by the Mods till I explained that it was a Chinese idiom that even their Great Helmsman, Chairman Mao used. I told them that I am shocked that the Chinese don't know their own idioms or that their Chairman Mao had himself used it. I also gave the references to prove it so.

I take it that when I write the other people are well versed in English. Isn't that how one should view others or should one feel that they are deficient in the use of English?

More so, when people fly flags to indicate they are in the US or UK etc. I am surprised that even though they claim to be there and have been there for long, they indicate that they are not aware of the English language. I wonder how they manage to go through life there. Maybe that is the reason why in the US and UK, there is this ghetto mentality!

Brick Lane comes to mind!

It's apparent to me that Hindus are going out of control. Reality check is needed and they will experience it in near future. Don't you think so.

And you have the nerve to question India about how we treat our minorities.

I don't use the thesaurus.

I am not asking you to agree with me or to like what I have to say. But I do appreciate a logical answer so that I understand the situation.

Yes, detention is a way out. But am I to understand that an exasperated teacher would never use admonitory words? Do all Bangaldeshi teachers never exhibit human foibles or is that an impossibility?

I am afraid I have not used any abusive words in this thread.

I have used the word 'running dog' in a Chinese thread and quite pertinent to the context. I was hauled over the coals by the Mods till I explained that it was a Chinese idiom that even their Great Helmsman, Chairman Mao used. I told them that I am shocked that the Chinese don't know their own idioms or that their Chairman Mao had himself used it. I also gave the references to prove it so.

I take it that when I write the other people are well versed in English. Isn't that how one should view others or should one feel that they are deficient in the use of English?

More so, when people fly flags to indicate they are in the US or UK etc. I am surprised that even though they claim to be there and have been there for long, they indicate that they are not aware of the English language. I wonder how they manage to go through life there. Maybe that is the reason why in the US and UK, there is this ghetto mentality!

Brick Lane comes to mind!

Thanks for your appreciation.

By the way, it seems to me that you have misunderstood me........... When I was talking about abusive words, I actually meant the Teacher's words........not yours.

I believe, for most people here English is their second language. Most people in BD take English as their second language, only few english medium students take it as their first language......... all they need to do is pass the subject in school. Practical use is rare in BD. Some people learn english while using it for their occupational purposes.

But then again......... uncommon idioms will create problems for even Europeans or Americans. They will create a gap in communication. Perhaps you should try to refrain from using these words to avoid the problems you have stated.

And you have the nerve to question India about how we treat our minorities.

That is the beauty of it all!

Proverb31.jpg

Ulta Chor Kotwal ko Dante
English : The thief blaming the cop
Meaning : Guilty person accusing the innocent

Pontificate from the pulpit when convenient.

Proverb22.jpg

Sau Chuhe Kha Kar Billi Haaj Ko Chalee

Hunker down when in a tight spot.

Obfuscate when nabbed.

Whimper when given a hiding.

Bangladeshi people, in general, are moderates. We accept and welcome the western touch, while at the same time keep our religions in its place. Now, letting this teacher off, after offending so many people, is out of the question, regardless of his/her religion. I believe we have the same laws for offending any religion.
This teacher, regardless of his/her religion, has committed a crime and will not be spared because he's off another religion or has connections with the Sheikh Hasina family. period.

Bangladeshi people, in general, are moderates. We accept and welcome the western touch, while at the same time keep our religions in its place. Now, letting this teacher off, after offending so many people, is out of the question, regardless of his/her religion. I believe we have the same laws for offending any religion.
This teacher, regardless of his/her religion, has committed a crime and will not be spared because he's off another religion or has connections with the Sheikh Hasina family. period.

Is Bangaldesh not a secular country?

Is the Hudood applicable by Law?

Or is there a law which does not allow Communal Hate?

Or is it People Law wherein the People will decide and lynch from the nearest tree as was done in the Wild West?

Maybe we Indians don't understand since there is no such law or wild uncontrolled reaction.

We do have an anti Communal Hate law.

for you the whole conversation between teacher and student in a simple manner:

teacher: you are a goat ( fool ). Student: a man cant be a goat. Teacher: both has beard. So both are goat. Student: was rabindranath tagore a goat?? Teacher: yes. And your prophet also.. (naujubillah)

I think Comparision of Tagore and Mohammad in the sense they are Human beings is Correct.

I don't find anything Wrong!

Is Bangaldesh not a secular country?

Is the Hudood applicable by Law?

Or is there a law which does not allow Communal Hate?

Or is it People Law wherein the People will decide and lynch from the nearest tree as was done in the Wild West?

Bangladesh, for the majority of its existence, have not been a secular country. The Hudood ordinance is not applicable by law(matter of fact I THINK it has been banned). Hatred towards any religion or race can lead to prosecution or fine. We do have Blasphemy laws although its not as strict or harsh as many other states.

I am surprised that this idiot had the bal*s to talk like that. He is asking for trouble. I was quite shocked to hear about the case of Viqarunnesa. What Hasina is trying to prove by appointing these scums ?

If this was India, this guy would probably be dead along with others or chased out of country for offending the majority.

Why would you fail to respect Prophet of Islam and still defend that character with stupid arguments.. there is no freedom of speech when it comes to Israeli Mass Murder (Hilarious holocaust) and when one does this for the greatest figure in the 2nd larges relegion on earth, you guys make stupid remarks and rather feel in pain.

Pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom