What's new

Balochistan: Greater realism in China & Iran

carry on guys !!when People are left with no answer then they start denying.. these Videos are best proof of how Baluchistan desperately needs to get Independent..may god listen to Baloch people and give them their freedom..
Adiós...

yes god will give independence to assam, khalistan, kashmir, west bengal etc

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

carry on guys !!when People are left with no answer then they start denying.. these Videos are best proof of how Baluchistan desperately needs to get Independent..may god listen to Baloch people and give them their freedom..
Adiós...

yes god will give independence to assam, khalistan, kashmir, west bengal etc

that's exactly my point, there are no more Patriotic bolch left anymore. the only Patriotic bolch left are the indians on your eastern border. trust me kashmir will have a payback. india has sustained kashmir even though pakistan has a land border with it. pakistan won't survive when india start supporting baloch poeple. baloch people won't come back to the pakistani fold for anytime to come, the gulf is to wide to be bridged. the only thing they need is the catalyst, that the only thing missing. you can be proud of your army for what ever reason you may want to be of, but in realty they have lost in every war be it with india or the current war with US. india is slow in responding but when it does will make sure that it has 200% chance of success. pakistan had its opportunity in Kashmir, but yet again it failed. your generals did not plan the probability of success in kashmir.

And how long you been living in Baluchistan my friend? Oh that's right, you don't live there but I am sure you have been at least studying it for quite some time now. So how long have you been analyzing the situation there for now pal?

Americans knew more about Abbotabad than Pakistani themselve...:azn:

And Europeans know more about sex even though India is the land of Kamasutra. What do you have to say about that? You really gotta stop posting BS and start being civilized.

Okay, what I don't understand about the issue with Balochistan is could it even survive independently with just its rich mineral resources? Do the Baloch people in Iran's Sistan and Baluchestan Province really want a greater Balochistan?

I'd appreciate it if someone could answer that. :unsure:

Okay, what I don't understand about the issue with Balochistan is could it even survive independently with just its rich mineral resources? Do the Baloch people in Iran's Sistan and Baluchestan Province really want a greater Balochistan?

I'd appreciate it if someone could answer that. :unsure:

didn't bangladesh survive ?

oh its u lol, veeru, ur famous for bs stories,

as far Balochistan goes, they are Pakistanis, they and Boalochistan is part of Pakistan

bad luck with ur dreams dude

didn't bangladesh survive ?

Bangladesh has a population of 160 million + people where as the population of Balochistan is barely 8 million. They are in completely different regions of Central/South Asia etc. I simply want to know from someone with knowledge on Balochistan if the region could survive as a country? :tsk:

Bangladesh has a population of 160 million + people where as the population of Balochistan is barely 8 million. They are in completely different regions of Central/South Asia etc. I simply want to know from someone with knowledge on Balochistan if the region could survive as a country? :tsk:

Not that I am supportive of cessation but of course it can. Especially since it has a sea coast and numerous mineral and gas resources. There are numerous countries with smaller populations and smaller resources that have survived.

Its landlocked countries that are a bigger problem

Not that I am supportive of cessation but of course it can. Especially since it has a sea coast and numerous mineral and gas resources. There are numerous countries with smaller populations and smaller resources that have survived.

Its landlocked countries that are a bigger problem

That is what I was thinking but I was unsure about it. Only other question I have is in regards to Iran's Sistan and Baluchestan Province being supportive of a greater Balochistan?

khalistan can survive :azn:

yes khalistan can survive only if it can be a separate state. there time was after 1984 , and that is long gone. yet again your army screwed it up and were unsuccessful. India gave so many chances to pakistan be it in kashmir, in punjab or assam. your guys literally screwed it up. this makes me only to believe that they are simply incapable. they can only rant about their nukes but all in all nothing concrete to show. the best they can do is hide people like osama and ask for ransome from US. In kashmir they couldn't even fulfill the demand of UN resolution which has been pending for 60 years.

it's a good for nothing army. their main business is ransom money.

Really don't see Baluchistan seceding, if it secedes then the Baluch Area in Iran will want to Secede which isn't happening.

khalistan can survive :azn:

No need to troll or take the thread off topic. What I'll add though is that many members here who support Khalistan don't really understand what they are even talking about. They don't realize that Khalistan would be against the interests of both Pakistan and India. This is because it seeks to unite the greater Punjab region which includes Pakistan Punjab, India Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana. On top of that, some of the more fanatical ones would wish to expand that region to the territory of the recent Sikh Empire which included Peshawar and the majority of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and large parts of the Kashmir region.

I'm speaking from the perspective of someone from a Punjabi Sikh background. Although, I'm non-religious and only culturally Sikh.

Back
Top Bottom