What's new

Ballistic missile Nasr: A bigger threat from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again more Khayali pulao, why would Islamabad's conquest prerequiste major centers falling to India and New Delhi's won't? IA would be given a free tourism tour?

Hum bhi ghoomte phirte India ki sairr karte huay New Delhi ayenge.

Now you are just being silly... :)

Have a look at how most of Indian and Pakistani forces arranged across the Border and the location of key strike corps, with the key thrust vectors thru Lahore and the desert.

That is quite unlikely.

Infact even if all the 4 major neighbours of India in South Asia attack India together - Pakistan, Sri Lanka ,BD and Myanmar - they would still not be able to mount a credible threat to New Delhi.

Putting aside all the realistic scenario and thinking in a pure hypothetical manner, i think what @Awesome was stating that if New Delhi is threatened, she will throw out her doctrine of 'No Nuclear First Strike'. For her survival, she will use whatever weapon is at her disposal. Keep in mind i am talking in a pure hypothetical scenario.

Now you are just being silly... :)

Have a look at how most of Indian and Pakistani forces arranged across the Border and the location of key strike corps, with the key thrust vectors thru Lahore and the desert.

Tell me all about those thrusts :cool:. I am intrigued and want to learn more.

Last edited by a moderator:
halwa samjha hua hai kya nuclear weapon ko? Every time you people speak so foolishly about nuclear war. The people who has seen it exploding they know how horrifying this weapon is. I hope our leaders don't have mind like PDF members. Yes talking about scenarios is a good debate. But here it is like, who will get the highest number in killing. Bull$hit

If nasr is a threat india also preparing to deal with such threat. iron dome. spyder. laser are coming. for every threat there is a rrply.

halwa samjha hua hai kya nuclear weapon ko? Every time you people speak so foolishly about nuclear war. The people who has seen it exploding they know how horrifying this weapon is. I hope our leaders don't have mind like PDF members. Yes talking about scenarios is a good debate. But here it is like, who will get the highest number in killing. Bull$hit

I will give all Pakistani nukes to general @RazPaK ....
Imagine what will happen of Bharat after that :D

I will give all Pakistani nukes to general @RazPaK ....
Imagine what will happen of Bharat after that :D

well before you could launch them and they land in india think what will happen to you as of now awr bhrmos are already neuk tipped to and just calculate how much time they need to get the target and vice versa also we have done owr arrangements for that eventuality aswell but i guess you dont have any idea about it whats your capability in this regard whole world sees daily in form of drone strikes and May 2nd 2011 OBL raid at your garrison town lolzzz

well before you could launch them and they land in india think what will happen to you as of now awr bhrmos are already neuk tipped to and just calculate how much time they need to get the target and vice versa also we have done owr arrangements for that eventuality aswell but i guess you dont have any idea about it whats your capability in this regard whole world sees daily in form of drone strikes and May 2nd 2011 OBL raid at your garrison town lolzzz

So are you suggesting that Indian Armed Forces have the capability to conduct an operation akin to the OBL Raid?

Putting aside all the realistic scenario and thinking in a pure hypothetical manner, i think what @Awesome was stating that if New Delhi is threatened, she will throw out her doctrine of 'No Nuclear First Strike'. For her survival, she will use whatever weapon is at her disposal. Keep in mind i am talking in a pure hypothetical scenario.

Not likely, India will stick to its NFU policy no matter what.

And earthquakes,yearly floods...daily suicide bombings..
One 26/11 crippled india and still crying..

So who is the tough cooky and a worldclass survivor here?

Again, all of you are missing the key point.. Hypothetically losing Delhi, does not mean end of the road for India. A nuke war does, for both India and Pakistan..

Tell me all about those thrusts :cool:. I am intrigued and want to learn more.

I am not sure whether your post contains innuendos or not, so will hold back on those thrusts for a while ;)

So who is the tough cooky and a worldclass survivor here?

If you call today's India as crippled then surely Pakistan is long dead and buried .. ;)

So who is the tough cooky here?

he he he who cares whos the tough cokie or the soft cookie thing is that pakistan never learns from its mistakes and alwyas overestimates itself and underestimates others and when get whipped right left and centre cry like babies about conpiracy theories :laugh:

any way thats not the issue here you brought it here please dont troll sir ....my point is pakistan might have babur, nasr raad or whatever fancy names you think for chinese missiles we have counter arrangements for all of them but unlike us you dont have that niether your economy can sustain a war more than 3 days lolzz...the main thing is from where your genrals stop thinking we start thinking from there and always trump them and all they can do is sulk or run to US for help...what does that means .....well in short..khair jane do lolzz:coffee:

So are you suggesting that Indian Armed Forces have the capability to conduct an operation akin to the OBL Raid?

well u never know but we dont need to do that when your 'Friends not Masters' are doing a good job on owr behalf all we have to do is keep owr focus right and keep working on it we dont need to be adventurous your own strategikk assets are doing the same for us ...Mehran & Minhas base attacks :taz:

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom