What's new

Baitullah Mehsud rival Qari Zainuddin shot dead

kursed

Reaction score
Dawn news is reporting a targeted killing of Qari Zainuddin, confirmed by his family. It's one of his guards; Gulbaddin who killed him.

yup its all over the News channels . Qari Zain uddin has been killed. A set back for the Army ops in waziristan.

It is all over the news channels, Geo, Dunya, Express, Dawn, ARY means on every Pakistani channel it is said that Qari Zain Ud Din the Rival of Baitullah Mehsood from his own tribe is being killed today in Dera Ismael Khan while his close comrade open fire at him.

According to Zain Ud Din's brother Qari Misbah-Ud-Din his brother is safe and sound and his death news are but rumours.

The Death is not confirmed however Government is still silent about it. In a couple of hours everything will get clear.

Well if he is dead than the charge sheet against Baitullah is enhansing.

KIT Over n Out.

Yes it is all over news channels but all websites of news papers are quite. No up dates on it. Please don’t worry about charge sheet against Baitullah Mehsood, think what effects this has on moral of people. Any one who is with Pak Army against Baitullah Mehsood is:sniper:

I disagree it will outrage the tribes of Waziristan more than ever now against Baitullah.

I think Qarizainudin was perticularly raised up by our Agencies and his defiance against BM represented somthing like hes fighting for the Pakistan Army.

I think incident like this will most likely weaken PA's Position in waziristan and it will add points to the Ruthlesnes of Clandestine TTP led by BM.
The point is he will become more influential and a person to be feared from. And yet it will be difficult for the PA to forge more alliances against him.

I think Qarizainudin was perticularly raised up by our Agencies and his defiance against BM represented something like hes fighting for the Pakistan Army.

I think incident like this will most likely weaken PA's Position in waziristan and it will add points to the Ruthlesnes of Clandestine TTP led by BM.

The point is he will become more influential and a person to be feared from. And yet it will be difficult for the PA to forge more alliances against him.

As far As I know the Tribal brothers of mine they are always against the supremacy of one person on them. Tey always and rightly resist anyone who wishes to control them. Baitullah has emerged as a person who is an icon of fear but remember my friend he is but one tribal chief and there are more than one in Waziristan. Now the second in Command of Zain Ud Din will certainly have even more hard stance towards Baitullah and it will also alert Haji Turkistan who was the second like Zain Ud Din.

Baitullah is in trouble now. He was winning the war because his people were with him. But they will not be with him now. Hence strengthning PA's position.

KIT OVer n OUt.

Baitullah is in trouble now. He was winning the war because his people were with him. But they will not be with him now. Hence strengthning PA's position.

I said it because Mehsood tribes had more sympathy towards Abdullah Mehsood than BM and Zain Ud Din claimed to be the ancestor of Abdullah Mehsood.

KIT Over n Out.

As far As I know the Tribal brothers of mine they are always against the supremacy of one person on them. Tey always and rightly resist anyone who wishes to control them. Baitullah has emerged as a person who is an icon of fear but remember my friend he is but one tribal chief and there are more than one in Waziristan. Now the second in Command of Zain Ud Din will certainly have even more hard stance towards Baitullah and it will also alert Haji Turkistan who was the second like Zain Ud Din.

KIT OVer n OUt.

I think terror this guy has created will take time to be uprooted. I agree with you that no one fully controlls the tribes but an incident like this will certainly raise questions on PA supporting its assets in Waziristan. Having said that People being terrerized will catausly choose sides Especially those who were cought up in the middle up till now.

I think terror this guy has created will take time to be uprooted. I agree with you that no one fully controlls the tribes but an incident like this will certainly raise questions on PA supporting its assets in Waziristan. Having said that People being terrerized will catausly choose sides Especially those who were cought up in the middle up till now.

To some extent I agree with you bro,

KIT Over n Out:pakistan:

i personally think that this is not a good sign for the upcoming operation. i hope though that this enrages the mehsuds and ends up turning them against BM

Qari Zainuddin Mehsud shot dead in DI Khan

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: A gunman shot dead Qari Zainuddin, a rival commander of Baitullah Mehsud in Dera Ismail Khan on Tuesday morning.

A close aide of Qari Zainuddin while confirming the killing of Qari Zainuddin claimed that he was shot dead by Gulbadeen Mehsud who was managed to flee from the scene. Gulbadeen is a resident of Makeen area. Another associate of Qari Zainuddin sustained injuries in the incident.

Qari Zainuddin had recently given statements to the media opposing Mehsud.

Tribal leader killed in Pakistan
Qari Zainuddin
Zainuddin was a critic of the Pakistan Taliban chief

A tribal leader who opposed the head of the Taliban in Pakistan has been shot dead in the north-western Pakistani town of Dera Ismail Khan, police said.

Qari Zainuddin, 26, who often criticised Taliban head Baitullah Mehsud, was killed by a gunman in his office early on Tuesday.

Earlier this month, Zainuddin hit out at Mehsud for recent attacks in which civilians have been killed.

Mehsud's group is blamed for a number of deadly attacks in Pakistan.

Separately, Pakistani intelligence officials say a US drone aircraft has carried out a missile strike in South Waziristan, in an area known as a stronghold of Mehsud.

Officials say that casualties are feared in the attack.

The violence comes as the Pakistani army is preparing to launch a new offensive against Taliban fighters under Mehsud's command.

An aide of Zainuddin who was also wounded in the attack that killed the tribal leader said a guard entered the room at Zainuddin's office after morning prayers and opened fire.

"It was definitely Baitullah's man who infiltrated our ranks, and he has done his job," Baz Mohammad told the Associated Press news agency.

Zainuddin was taken to the hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.

'Not a jihad'

Earlier this month, Zainuddin criticised Mehsud after an attack on a mosque which killed 33 people.

He told Associated Press: "Whatever Baitullah Mehsud and his associates are doing in the name of Islam is not a jihad, and in fact it is rioting and terrorism".

"Islam stands for peace, not for terrorism," he had said.

Earlier this month a prominent Muslim cleric who was outspoken in his opposition to the Taliban was killed in a suicide blast at his seminary in Lahore.

Correspondents say Mehsud is thought to head the most powerful group of militants in the country, with a network of alliances with other militants.

His stronghold in South Waziristan, bordering Afghanistan, is an area considered by many to be the hide-out of Osama Bin Laden.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Tribal leader killed in Pakistan

May Allah be praised. This will be the fate of all those who stand in way of Allah ka qanoon on Allah ki zameen.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom