What's new

Bahraini Forces Attacked Holy Mausoleum of Prominent Shia Philosopher

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
- A rights group said the Sheikh Maitham al-Bahrani mosque and mausoleum on the Southern outskirts of Bahrain has come under attack by Bahrain regime forces.

Sheikh Maytham Al Salman, Head of Religious Freedom Unit in the Bahrain Human Rights Monitor (BHRM), said the Maitham al-Bahrani mosque on the Southern outskirts of Bahrain has come under attack.

He said Sunday that unknown assailants attacked the mosque and looted some equipment there, after causing damage to the worshiping site.

Activists have repeatedly blamed the Bahraini regime for such attacks.

Since mid-February 2011, when antigovernment protests erupted in Bahrain, Saudi-backed regime forces demolished over two dozen mosques in their crackdown on Bahrainis.

According to local sources, more than 110 people have been killed and thousands arrested so far during the regime clampdown on peaceful demonstrations.

Manama forces have also destroyed 18 mourning halls since the start of the revolution.

Bahraini Forces Attacked Holy Mausoleum of Prominent Shia Philosopher 'Sheikh Maitham Al Bahrani' / Pics

There must not be any tolerance toward terrorists and their instigators. Good going Bahrain:

images

images

images

images

images

images

Well the camera will only show you what it wants to. You dont get to see the facts from the lens of the person who wants to show you only one side of the story. And that applies both ways. So this we got cameras dont count.

Yes but if this is how it works then we can close this forum because I have not been to the GCC, you have not been to Iraq + most Arabs here have not, most have not been to Syria.
We will have nothing to say.

Yes but if this is how it works then we can close this forum because I have not been to the GCC, you have not been to Iraq + most Arabs here have not, most have not been to Syria.
We will have nothing to say.

Well my friend yours truly was in Iraq Um Qasar port last week, and have been there tons of times. Dont really get to go out alot. But I do get to interact with alot of IRaqis.

Borderless hypocrisy.
They are saints comparing to rag-tag Salafi terrorists in Syria eating hearts and beheading people,which unsurprisingly, you support them.

Nothing to compare, in Syria, Syrians are fighting mercenaries and gangs who destroyed their country and killed and tortured 100k innocent Syrians mainly children, so those Muslim fighters are called free people while those terrorests in Bahrain attack and kill policemen and people for no reason except following their orders from Tahran.

My man just because you have a tongue to bark, a brain to think something dumb, and a finger to point. Dont mean that you have the right to call me what ever the fook you want to call me. I believe in the Kalimah Shadahat, and that is where it ends. The Prophet himself said that dont go to graves asking for anything. That said, now if you could tell me you dumb moron (for calling me a tangi bangi that is) where did I condone the bombing of anything. Or you are an extremist who cant stand the point of view of someone else with out calling them a name.

My frnd the only one actually "BARKING" here is you... no muslim... shia or sunni begs from graves ... people go to shrines to pay respects etc...so before calling others dogs,dumb morons... get ur crappy head out of ur behind and talk some sense... thts if you have any left..

Nothing to compare, in Syria, Syrians are fighting mercenaries and gangs who destroyed their country and killed and tortured 100k innocent Syrians mainly children, so those Muslim fighters are called free people while those terrorests in Bahrain attack and kill policemen and people for no reason except following their orders from Tahran.

Free people don't eat hearts, don't behead people, don't blow up themselves in mosques and streets.free people are not paid to fight, free people are not sent from other countries for 'Jihad' in another country, free people do not declare raping women as halal and free people do not believe in a passport to 'Jannah' by killing others.You do have a different meaning for the word 'free'.

If people in Bahrain were doing it, I would call them terrorists too, no difference.

Free people don't eat hearts, don't behead people,

So, free people are those who level Muslim cities to the ground using ICBM, bombers, artillary, tanks and MRLS, torture thousands their children and women to death?
The guy who bit a heart got his whole family tortured to death by terrorists. It's an individual act. As for beheading terrorists who mass tortured and slaughtered children and women is called justice.
don't blow up themselves in mosques and streets.

Those are not mosques, Muslims don't recognize them as such as they are used as terrorists havens. On the contrary, hundreds of Muslims mosques were destroyed by terrorists.

free people are not paid to fight, free people are not sent from other countries for 'Jihad' in another country,
So, the ones who came from all over the world to defend Syrian people from being mass slaughtered are not free people, while the Hz, Yemeni, Iraqi, Irani, and Aphgani terrorists who came to slaughter Syrians in the name of protecting shrines are the free ones?
free people do not declare raping women as halal
That's a lie, nothing surprising.
and free people do not believe in a passport to 'Jannah' by killing others.You do have a different meaning for the word 'free'.
People who devote their lives defending Muslims from their enemies are promised Jannah.
If people in Bahrain were doing it too, I would call them terrorists too, no difference.
There is nothing to compare between Bahrain and Syria.

My frnd the only one actually "BARKING" here is you... no muslim... shia or sunni begs from graves ... people go to shrines to pay respects etc...so before calling others dogs,dumb morons... get ur crappy head out of ur behind and talk some sense... thts if you have any left..

Who are you kidding here bro, dont tell me that the bucket loads of bidats dont take place in these so called shrines. And before calling me a taliban get your head out of khomeneis or who evers behind you got it in. If you dont agree with me I dont care, you accuse me of something then better be ready to receive one too.

Yep, sounds like a Taliban Thug!

LOL a majoosi telling me what I sound like. really. Keep your worthless opinion to your self, and or spout this ***** in front of the people who actually care. Try desertfighter.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom