What's new

BAF hopes to achieve Air Superiority with new fighter jets from China

You will have a 1.1 million army, a 30 squadron air force and a two carrier fleet, with eight to ten submarines, including nuclear submarines of both attack and missile types? In brief.

He said of PARITY and not of equality with India. We must create a military force that deters India from showing its brute force just by DHAMKI. We are moving in that direction little by little.

Does the article say air superiority ? The source article link goes nowhere.

If BD and Pak have been operating similar planes for so long, what stops BAF and PAF from Forming a NATO style alliance for defence purposes,even if limited to both airforces?
Will benifit both countries.

Are you serious? BD forms a NATO-styled defence block with Pakistan? We still remember 1971 brotherly acts by your country and will also remember the dozes of insults by your Imran Khan of PDF. Some other day an Indian said if BD is aghast with a (good) neighbour like India, then BD should understand how India feels with a neighbour like Pakistan. I understand what he said.

He said of PARITY and not of equality with India. We must create a military force that deters India from showing its brute force just by DHAMKI. We are moving in that direction little by little.

But I was under the impression that the BSF performs that role. Are you saying that the Indian Navy and Air Force are now part of it, as well as the Indian Army?

If BD and Pak have been operating similar planes for so long, what stops BAF and PAF from Forming a NATO style alliance for defence purposes,even if limited to both airforces?
Will benifit both countries.

Common sense maybe. Not like either BD or Pakistan are going to go to war with India if it attacks the other. BD is better off using its energies to better the lives of her people rather than waste time buying stuff that will never be used & if used, will not last very long.

Are you serious? BD forms a NATO-styled defence block with Pakistan? We still remember 1971 brotherly acts by your country and will also remember the dozes of insults by your Imran Khan of PDF. Some other day an Indian said if BD is aghast with a (good) neighbour like India, then BD should understand how India feels with a neighbour like Pakistan. I understand what he said.

You are an idiot.
My hope is that you are a minority in Bangladesh.
In my 3 Month stay in Bangladesh,i never had a problem,despite everybody knowing that i am a Pakistani.
Enjoyed the most exotic fruits and sea food at prices i couldnt imagine to be real?
New generation would talk to me,but show a bit of 'we blame you for 1971' paranoia,but i knew how to avoid discussing it altogether.
Older generation would ask me 'hoe is Ayub khan's family doing' as i am from same area as him,and they had nothing but good words about him.

For that reason i say again,nostalhic morons like you and your Prime minister are a minority and that will get you nothing and take you nowhere.

You wont get any reply from me,so dont bother, and Bye.

You are an idiot.
My hope is that you are a minority in Bangladesh.
In my 3 Month stay in Bangladesh,i never had a problem,despite everybody knowing that i am a Pakistani.
Enjoyed the most exotic fruits and sea food at prices i couldnt imagine to be real?
New generation would talk to me,but show a bit of 'we blame you for 1971' paranoia,but i knew how to avoid discussing it altogether.
Older generation would ask me 'hoe is Ayub khan's family doing' as i am from same area as him,and they had nothing but good words about him.

For that reason i say again,nostalhic morons like you and your Prime minister are a minority and that will get you nothing and take you nowhere.

You wont get any reply from me,so dont bother, and Bye.

Even your all weather friend also don't get involved in any conflict between India and pakistan, so stop day dreaming. When we have good relations with BD why on earth they will fight with us. just tell me a reason. why they need to form a military alliance with Pakistan.

why will they fought with us? for Kashmir? do you think they are stupid's? and get into troubles.... they are doing good with their economy stop thinking about war... look at your BUSINESS... BD is going fast and they are aware about strength of India and their position is sand witched between India in three sides and Bay of bengal other side....

Works for india...doesnt it?

And no i was not talking about maintinence.
NATO style integration of assets..
Pakistan's AWACS can talk to F-7.
So there is the hint.

A military alliance with pakistan would sure give a better balance to the region but dada might feel insecure :lol:

But why didn't you say so in the first place? Now it is beautifully clear.

par·i·ty/ˈparitē/
Noun:
The state or condition of being equal, esp. regarding status or pay.
The fact or condition of having borne children.
Synonyms:
equality - par - sameness
More info*»Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

You want equality, not equality. Quite, quite clear.

So the plan is to jam the enemy aircraft with BVR capacity to force it into a dog fight.

I can think about a 1000 things that will go wrong !!!

KG-8605 internal radar noise jammer

The BM/KG-8605 operates in the I/J-band as a smart noise jammer performing a hybrid type of jamming which incorporates some of the features of both noise and deception jamming.The BM/KG 8606 operates in the I-band and features both orthogonal and dual circularly polarised jamming techniques.Both the BM/KG 8605 and the BM/KG 8606 operate in conjunction with chaff/flare dispensers providing cross polarisation jamming and fast and accurate set on. They are small, lightweight and have a low power consumption.

BM/KG 8605/8606 smart noise jammers (China) - Jane's Avionics

'Air Superiority'? :woot: Over whom and in which theater of ops? With a second generation Mig-21 clone??? :woot: Does the OP even know the meaning of 'air superiority'?

Oh never mind. PDF is awash with self styled know-it-alls! Next...

Works for india...doesnt it?

And no i was not talking about maintinence.
NATO style integration of assets..
Pakistan's AWACS can talk to F-7.
So there is the hint.

@Safriz, this facility din't worked even when Pakistan & Bangladesh were one country & now u are talking about a NATO style alliance when there are many differences b/w the two?? Let's be practical here, many nations operate assets that are similar so that's not a reason to form alliances, also there is 1600-1700 km of India separating the two south Asian countries, & to be frank India will treat this as a security threat to itself & in no way will let this happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
air superiority on???? lol.....

@ acetophenol: depending upon aggressor strength they can hold their air... jammers in F-7 is not sophisticated or modern..... gaining air superiority is not possible....

on who they will achieve air superiority India or Burma?

Most of the recent purchases are aimed at Burma. What did you think - India, you idiot :P.
Air superiority depends on a lot of factor , (main factor will be SEAD in burma, their army, navy and nasaka is shitty faced :P), this F7 will certainly play a role in Burma if necessary.

'Air Superiority'? :woot: Over whom and in which theater of ops? With a second generation Mig-21 clone??? :woot: Does the OP even know the meaning of 'air superiority'?

Oh never mind. PDF is awash with self styled know-it-alls! Next...

Buddy this news article was written by some journalist. unfortunately in our country they are not so knowledgeable on military stuff.

Back
Top Bottom