CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Bachchu Razakar on way to Pakistan: RAB

Bachchu Razakar on way to Pakistan: RAB | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Mon, Apr 9th, 2012 8:14 pm BdST

2012-04-09-20-14-17-bachchu-rajakar-4-tym.jpg

Liton Haider
bdnews24.com chief crime correspondent

Dhaka, Apr 9 (bdnews24.com) – Abul Kalam Azad, better known as Bachchu Razakar, has fled the country and headed for Pakistan to evade arrest on war crimes charges, Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) said on Monday.

Quoting his sons, RAB said he crossed the border to India.

RAB media wing director M Sohail told bdnews24.com: "His two sons and brother-in-law told us that he fled to India through Dinajpur's Hili border. His destination is Pakistan."

His sons and brother-in-law were detained by RAB, he said.

International Crime Tribunal-2 issued arrest warrant against Bachchu Razakar on Apr 3 for 'collaborating with the Pakistan occupation forces and committing excesses during the Liberation War in 1971'.

Police conducted raids at various places to arrest him, but failed to find him.

bdnews24.com/lh/trb/sk/1958h

I wanted to see him hanging :hang2: but failed to catch that razakar***************

How the hell India allow this terrorist to cross border ????

Or RAB already killed him and now making the fairy tale for Awami consumption? Beside, he was accused based on statement of lone hindu guy which has not be proven by any means. Awami kangaroo court at its best.

Or RAB already killed him and now making the fairy tale for Awami consumption? Beside, he was accused based on statement of lone hindu guy which has not be proven by any means. Awami kangaroo court at its best.

Why only idune know every inside story ???

I think RAW give his relatives lot of money so they said this all ....

Hope he makes it... we left those guys back.... hope we bring back the biharis too... the ones who still call themselves Pakistanis.... the awami govt can keep bowing to india.

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!brother atlast u have spoken the desire of my heart.

Plz plz take those biharis.They dont love us we dont love them.

That will be a happy moment for us if ur country takes them.

The resident razakars of PDF will be very happy at this news. You know the ones that love to throw in a couple of Urdu words in every sentence ;)

Why only idune know every inside story ???

I think RAW give his relatives lot of money so they said this all ....

Because unlike resident indian fundamentalists, I read followings:

Haider Ali said Ranjit Devnath, one of the prosecution witnesses, filed a general diary (GD) with the local police station after he was threatened for giving his statement to the investigation officer (IO) of the case.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=228771

Because unlike resident indian fundamentalists, I read followings:

Azad is a very influential person in Faridpur and is running five NGOs, the prosecutor said, adding that witnesses to his atrocities feared retribution if they testified against him while he was at large.

Haider Ali said Ranjit Devnath, one of the prosecution witnesses, filed a general diary (GD) with the local police station after he was threatened for giving his statement to the investigation officer (IO) of the case.

Azad was involved in killing, looting and violating women during the Liberation War in Faridpur district, he added.

You prove that he is more than a terrorist

He is threatening people if they given statement against him

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=228771

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!brother atlast u have spoken the desire of my heart.

Plz plz take those biharis.They dont love us we dont love them.

That will be a happy moment for us if ur country takes them.
STFU! They were given Bangladeshi citizenship! Now they are no less Bangladeshi than you! Eta Tmr Baper ekar desh na!

STFU! They were given Bangladeshi citizenship! Now they are no less Bangladeshi than you! Eta Tmr Baper ekar desh na!

Having known some Pakistani bengalis lemme...translate tht in english for other non bengali speaks:

Bangladesh isnt ur fathers! in "urdu" bangladeshi tumharay baap ka nahin hai.

Back
Top Bottom