What's new

Babri Masjid verdict - the Shahadat of Babri Masjid justified by Indian courts

than u shd also know that hindu derive from sindhu which state those ppl who live on indus river and wat they practice that time as religion was called hindu religion.so technically hindu ppl r muslim now.atleast change ur religion name agar turi si sharam baqi hai and also ur country name as gangesh or bahar@t .

Let me tell a secret which people feel ashamed to admit in your country.

The people of Indus valley civilization followed a paganic style of religion where they worshiped Lord Pashupati (Lord of cattle) an epithet of the Hindu deity Shiva.One of the triad of Gods of conventional Hinduism.

More accurately put,Its nothing but a crude/raw Hinduism.

So YES! Deriving the name India from the Indus river the cradle of our civilization/religion/culture is immutable.

Before you make more stupid claims about Indus valley civilization,just change the definition of idea behind the formation of Pakistan (being uniting the Muslims of the subcontinent) to nation that is a modern day Islamic republic once Hindu/Buddhist but later under various foreign rulers.

I doubt your country men can ever do that ,considering the fact how demonized Hinduism and Hindus are in your nation.

ontopic

The demolition should have never happened in the first place.

Because of the demolition the verdict looks like a village panchayati one for a **** case.

Where the raped victim instead of being sent for rehabilitation ,is asked to marry her abuser,the rapist.

At the end Hindus too failed in their objective.

Last edited:
r u living in a fools world, muslim did conquer india and ruled for 1000 years, when pakistan and afghanistan are one, we will defeat them and rule them again and we will treat these hindus like they mercilessly treat muslims there.

I replied to Rameez ahmed's future plan in which he referred to Muslims that they will build Babri mosque on the whole area when they will conquer India.Imagine!

I am not living in fool's paradise as you are implying. I am in touch with the reality. I know the limitations of my country. My country doesn't need to conquer India to prosper. We need to worry about economic growth and other problems of our country. To be frank i am one of those Pakistanis who think that this is India's internal matter. No offence but we shouldn't be concerned about it.

PS. You will not understand what i wrote because you are living under the same delusion.

Last edited:
I replied to Rameez ahmed's future plan in which he referred to Muslims that they will build Babri mosque on the whole area when they will conquer India.Imagine!

I am not living in fool's paradise as you are implying. I am in touch with the reality. I know the limitations of my country. My country doesn't need to conquer India to prosper. We need to worry about economic growth and other problems of our country. To be frank i am one of those Pakistanis who think that this is India's internal matter. No offence but we shouldn't be concerned about it.

PS. You will not understand what i wrote because you are living under the same delusion.

Hats off to you.

I'm confident people like you will change Pakistan's destiny and pakistan will get develop with your hard work and dedication. :pakistan:

The verdict is like a village panchayati one for a **** case.

Where the raped victim instead of being sent for rehabilitation ,is asked to marry her abuser,the rapist.

Bomben, guess it's a choice between what is right and what is feasible.

Why does the thread starter 'TechLahore' not understand that this case was not about punishing the Mosque demolishers? There is a separate case ongoing in that regard. This case was about establishing the land title, and the court has given an impartial and fair judgement!

That was the historical chance Indian hindu people lost. If today they gave this mosque to Muslim minority they would bring forever peace among muslims and hindus in India.
But dividing the mosque means, Indian still can be divided and rule again.
This square of land his no value but for politicians and religious fanatics its more then God and personal interest.

For my Pakistani friends who think this is the final verdict, there are more cases going on in the court against the actual perpetrators. The actual culprits should not be spared. It is because of their selfish actions that we had to go through this shameful communal event.

Lucknow: No impact on criminal cases

The verdict in the Babri Masjid title suit by the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court is not expected to have any impact on two criminal cases pending since 1993 against the perpetrators of the Babri Masjid demolition. The Central Bureau of Investigation registered these cases (Case No. 197
and Case No. 198 of 1993), which are being heard before courts in Lucknow and Rae Bareli.

The first is against kar sewaks, the foot soldiers who were directly involved in the demolition. The high court has stayed proceedings in this case.

The second case involves senior BJP leaders and other top functionaries of allied organisations like the Vishwa Hindu Parishad and Bajrang Dal —such as L.K. Advani, M.M. Joshi, Uma Bharti, Vinay Katiyar, Ashok Singhal, Giriraj Kishore, Vishu Hari Dalmia and Sadhvi Rithambara.

The cross examination of several leaders has been completed, but the case is proceeding slowly.

That was the historical chance Indian hindu people lost. If today they gave this mosque to Muslim minority they would bring forever peace among muslims and hindus in India.
This square of land his no value but for politicians and religious fanatics its more then God and personal interest.

sorry sir,india has moved forward.many in india specially youngs dont know abt this case.and u claim of further indian partition,this is not possible coz some how india have learned to remain integral under huge social crisis.

didnt u see there were no reports of riots n clashes etc in whole india

As far as as i know peace prevailed all over India,not many here actually care wheather Hindu won or Muslim or weather Mandir should b build or masjid,yes that was a historical chance and i think we utilized that historical chance well

About division of india,well u guys stop hallucinating

A deeply flawed logic this Mosque was with the Muslims when India was partitioned.That did not prevent partition so neither it will cause one.

Last edited:
r u living in a fools world, muslim did conquer india and ruled for 1000 years, when pakistan and afghanistan are one, we will defeat them and rule them again and we will treat these hindus like they mercilessly treat muslims there.

Does that mean Gazwa-e-hind is done and over with. The Prophet's words have been made true already??

I am sure He did not say that the rule will be for eternity..

If what I say is true, then may be I can stop feeling so scared and can sleep peacefully from now on

:azn:

I applaud you ... I wish we had more like you on both sides of this border..:cheers:

Let me tell a secret which people feel ashamed to admit in your country.

The people of Indus valley civilization followed a paganic style of religion where they worshiped Lord Pashupati (Lord of cattle) an epithet of the Hindu deity Shiva.One of the triad of Gods of conventional Hinduism.

More accurately put,Its nothing but a crude/raw Hinduism.

So YES! Deriving the name India from the Indus river the cradle of our civilization/religion/culture is immutable.

Before you make more stupid claims about Indus valley civilization,just change the definition of idea behind the formation of Pakistan (being uniting the Muslims of the subcontinent) to nation that is a modern day Islamic republic once Hindu/Buddhist but later under various foreign rulers.

I doubt your country men can ever do that ,considering the fact how demonized Hinduism and Hindus are in your nation.

ontopic

The verdict is like a village panchayati one for a **** case.

why ashamed of our own civilization.at least we dont copy and make other civilization of our own.if u talking about arab so yes there are many arab people among us even more among indian muslim.the sindhis,balouch,punjabi,pakhtun and our beloved kashmiri are children of indus civilization and we dont have culture thing common with arab.niether our dress not our daily life stuff and Islam is not property of arab its universal religion. even arab were pagan worshiper before Islam do they feel shame abt that and stop claiming there old civilization? grown up man and face reality if according to u **** and sword was reason of converting religion than why there r 85% idol worshiper left in ur country? Islam spread in sub cont through Islamic sufi and saint thats why ppl celebrate early festival of those holy ppl i never heard abt Muhhamad bin kasim celebration any where in my country nor any mughal king.;)
and many bahar@ti claim that we lost our civilization so think

the priest king wearing famous sindhi ajrak 3000 to 5000 bc old statue and he dnt look like ram or shiv too:cheers:
PriestKing1.jpg

bilawal bhutto
ajrak.jpg

Back
Top Bottom