What's new

Azharuddin cleared of charges, welcomed back into the Indian team

I feel he can still offer many useful things in the Indian cricket , i think he has had his share of punishment .
Use his skills BCCI , if not on the feild then off the feild

Azharuddin was a good cricketer- a legend- and then he married a hindu girl- :coffee:-

Its a sham Mastan. BS legalese.

He cheated and sold out on his country.

What's your point here?

then there was Manoj Prabhakar who cheated and sold out on his country too- was banned-

then
he later contested in Lok Sabha-
coached domestic indian cricket teams-

then there was Ajay Jadeja- now currently the coach of Rajhistan cricket team- worked in movies-

and then there is a Muslim Azharuddin-

May be a hindu sounding name has to do with all the revivals of Manoj and Ajay-
and a Muslim sounding name Azharuddin guarantees hate comments like yours and his constant demise-

Shout aloud: no second chance for that Musla-

then there was Manoj Prabhakar who cheated and sold out on his country too- was banned-

then
he later contested in Lok Sabha-
coached domestic indian cricket teams-

May be a hindu sounding name has to do with all that-

Maybe.

Or maybe the fact that Azhar was captain?

But then why would a Pakistani Muslim buy that line?

I dont like this guy at all. He lost sympathy in common man;s heart when he publicly said that I was only scapegoat bcz I am Muslim. He played his Muslim card everywhere. This country made him cricket captain, MP and millions of rs.

That and how he treated his wife.

Zero respect.

No one talking about Ajay Jadeja or Nayan Mongia? Nothing has been proved on them too. Perhaps these self righteous citizens from the land of pure won't raise their issue because they're hindus. Their hypo-critic crocodile tears are reserved for their own kinds, not for general consciousness.

P.S. Jon we don't call Muslims "musla" man. Where have you heard that? :)

Its either miya bhai for friends or something else when they are not .....

P.S. Jon we don't call Muslims "musla" man. Where have you heard that? :)

Its either miya bhai for friends or something else when they are not .....

well i tried to rhyme it with "Sparta"- :D-

VS Doc, Azhar deserves an apology from you. Man you made some vicious comments against an innocent guy. One could see a different Azharuddin, he had a sigh of relief. I can only imagine what being a called a traitor and hated by your entire country would mean.

While I was watching that, I could only imagine vs doc's comments against him (and I'm sure many other Indians have made far worse). I made it a point that I would at least remind vsdoc that he owes Azharuddin an apology. Whether or not you listen, is something out of my hands.

People,

Surprising isn't it----no comments about overturning of Azhar's conviction---where are the self righteous indian colleagues---nobody's talkinh---hehn---.

Thanks, it slipped my mind due to being engaged here n there. When I saw the news I had made a mental note to bring this topic up here.

Back
Top Bottom