What's new

Azerbaijan: T-90SA, BMP-3M, Msta-S, TOS-1A

ASQ-1918

Reaction score
Country
Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan has purchased 200 T-90SA, aswell other type of weaponry from Russia. Since Iranian trolls always talk about how they supposedly would crush Azerbaijan in a short time, I tought it would be good to share this latest news.

0_a4ad1_92823cc4_XXL.jpg

0_a4ad3_a0f070b9_XXL.jpg

0_a4ad7_e3206f78_XXL.jpg

0_a4ae6_d5110c67_XXL.jpg

0_a4ae5_c1b15cab_XXL.jpg

0_a4ae4_e85dd530_XXL.jpg

0_a4ae1_71c9fc3a_XXL.jpg

0_a4adf_6b5cb05b_XXL.jpg

Why did you buy russian trash and not the Altay tank,T-155 Fırtına?:what:

This is coming from a neutral pakistani, consider crushing the armenians first and reclaiming nagorno karabakh before spouting gibberish.

Merely having the tools does not guarantee success, you need to know how to use them. You can't deal with armenia, the iranians would crush you.

I moved the thread because it belongs here.Why do you create something you know would end up in a hate war?
Good for you and Azerbaijan for all these fancy equipment.

@Era_923

I have already posted these in Azerbaijan military thread in this section, I posted there so your trolls could see it. And don't come up with that BS. Here and elsewhere (go to that troll website of iranmilitary, and read the things they write about Azerbaijan) your trolls always talk about how their mighty army would crush Azerbaijan in a week, and other BSs which they write all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
ASQ-1918 thinks Azerbaijan is part of Iran, so he has to put his post in Iranian section.:lol:
looser.

Really ? Why they i can understand from them more then you if they talking in their own Language ?

Because their lanuguage is belong to Turkic language family !!!

Fatrina isn't exactly cheap.

Azerbaijan has already contracted for Firtina (36 pieces), but MTU, which provides the engines blocked deliveries. The lasest information was that they were looking for alternative engine & transmission and that they had solved this issue, but still no delivery has taken place, neither information on the latest status of the contract, whether its in force or not.

And as you can see from the pics above, Azerbaijan isn't exactly after cheap stuff either.

Altay isn't ready & Fatrina isn't exactly cheap.

aren't they oil/gas rich? Altay is on his way,it's not like war is starting tomorrow,they could wait 1-2 years.

You forgot that they have mostly Russian Weapons so a new System to integrate in the Army will not be easy then this way.

Someday they'll have to start overhauling the russian equipment,they can't rely on the country that supports their biggest threat.

Back
Top Bottom