What's new

Azerbaijan more important for Israel than France

greeks? georgians? who the hell is assyrians i dont even know them , whattt georgians? whos talesh? armenians???

if you add all the ones with question mark the population wont exceed 500,000 lol or even less , let me tell you something , in the last few years thousands or armenians came to turkey illegaly to live in our country although they say they hate us , we can deport them easily.

You cant even speak turkish and you say you are azeri .

let me make a list of iranians trying to asmiliate , turks in iran , 30,000,000 , arabs , turkmens and many more

please read and analyse this map and i wil show you turkish map , nearly every single part of iran is differnt ethnicity , persians are a minority in the country .

now this is turkish map , as you can see only one part is kurds and the cities in the border are all population around 100,000 , 200,000 like that , only diyarbakir is 1,000,000 + population , and cities like gaziantep give very high MHP ( nationalist party votes and also cities like malatya and elazig , erzurum with high populations )

m18274_tu.gif

you are false because your false sources..All the world knows that Azeries are Turk..also Atatürk is Turk

The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan ADMITS, in its official government publication, that the origin of the word "Azari" is Old-Persian. Now you need to go and argue with the government of the Republic of Azerbaijan because they said the same I did.

screen-shot-2012-06-21-at-9-04-39-pm.png

as you can see a very very high majority is turks , at least 75% ( even pkk supporters say that so think about it there propoganda ) so the least pure 75% turk ( the least), while around 23% kurd lets say and the rest is others .

The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan ADMITS, in its official government publication, that the origin of the word "Azari" is Old-Persian. Now you need to go and argue with the government of the Republic of Azerbaijan because they said the same I did.

screen-shot-2012-06-21-at-9-04-39-pm.png

Iam NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT IRANIAN TURK . you couldnt even speak other than a few words . PLEASE CHECK YOUTUBE AND OTHER SITES TO SEE HOW IRANIAN TURKS FEEL , THEY SAY haray haray men TURKEM

armenians came to turkey illegaly to live in our country although they say they hate us , we can deport them easily.

-- You create maps with photoshop - Why don't you use an official map from Iran?
-- Then you put up a map that also is separatist map against not only Iran but against Pakistan.
-- The link you provided comes from the " Joshua Project - Unreached Peoples of the World " - a Proselytizing Christian group that wants to "save Muslims from going to hell." :rofl:
-- Then you admit that "you can deport people easily" and you still want people to believe how that this so-called "Turkish history" is authentic? :rofl:

This is all I need to know. Have a good day with your fantasies.

please watch this , even this guy hes a shah or something , he even speaks turkish , what else can i say? a head of state speaking turkish .

-- You create your own maps - Why don't you use an official map from Iran?
-- Then you put up a map that also is separatist map against not only Iran but against Pakistan.
-- The link you provided comes from the " Joshua Project - Unreached Peoples of the World " - a Proselytizing Christian group that wants to "save" Muslims from going to hell. :rofl:

That says all I need to know.

listen mate , on the extreme side they say there is 40 million turks in iran but i know thats false , but even professors say theres atleast 30 million so no need to lie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tabriz Azeri:
Don't argue with this guy,he has a painful obsession with Iran,and he has been banned like 3 or 4 times for it.
Facts are facts,they never change with someone's lies.We don't need to prove anything to anyone.So please I ask you don't waste your time,I think you will know what I say if you continue answering him.

I can see you are supporting a clear racist and you claim to be a good person , its funny because iranian mods are banning me continously and contious reports while tabriz azari and soheil who are clear racist have not been banned.

I can see you are supporting a clear racist and you claim to be a good person , its funny because iranian mods are banning me continously and contious reports while tabriz azari and soheil who are clear racist have not been banned.
If you look at the posts that led to your ban,you will understand the reasons.
If you have seen Soheil trolling,he has served the ban time too,he has been banned 2 times.
Instead of spreading biased and fake maps of Iran,go learn some history and facts,if you can't,then I think it's better you care about your own country.

i assure you i know much more history and facts , i have read many things , watched programs and contionously improve but whenver i post truth you seem to get angry and say im troll etc

i assure you i know much more history and facts , i have read many things , watched programs and contionously improve but whenver i post truth you seem to get angry and say im troll etc
Yeah,all your biased information show how much books you have read,and even if you have,it clearly shows where the authors came from.:rolleyes:
I'm not angry at all,but I think you are a little.

no , they are banning me because of Arian telling zakii to ban me and continous messages and reporting while there is nothing wrong which is clear.

Iranians on this forum has been racist to pakistanis many many times by many members while i havent seen any turkish member insult thats how sad i feel for you guys.

no , they are banning me because of Arian telling zakii to ban me and continous messages and reporting while there is nothing wrong which is clear.

Iranians on this forum has been racist to pakistanis many many times by many members while i havent seen any turkish member insult thats how sad i feel for you guys.
:lol::lol::lol:
Thank you,you made my midnight
You can ask Pakistani members and see which members respect them the most (except two or three exceptions).:tup:

omg , you dont remember PERSIAN GOD KING and Shahin vatanis racist comments?

anyway back to topic

TURKIYE-AZERBAYCAN FRIENDSHIP

konsert to azerbaycan special forces

Last edited by a moderator:
E ptex

What you want us to do, zealously praise like Americans who get brainwashed with how cool bar mitzvah is in every 30 minute sitcom? Ungrateful piece of shit...

Your leadership did not forget. I'd just like to expose your statement that Italy is considered as a non ally and neutral at best.
If that would indeed be so, would there really be a deal like the trainer jet/AWACS/satellite in the works?
I know you can say, Israel sells to everyone, this means nothing, but as far as i know no launches for other customers other then IAF have been carried out by Israel.

Where does Israeli Navy get subs on discount? What jets you flew in '67? Where do you export 25+ % of your trade? Im guessing Israel isn't a member of any Euro scientific, sports or any other sort of organization too, right?

Even the US State department recognizes that Britain was instrumental. And please explain how it was humiliated like you mention in one of your tirades?

These efforts were initiated by Theodore Herzl, founder of the Zionist movement, and were given added impetus by the Balfour Declaration of 1917, which asserted the British Government's support for the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3581.htm

I thought the ground realities were not so unknown to you. I commented in the Ashkenazi Jews thread that 115 IQ isnt a lot. You just proved it.

Also, i think you are just bitching because we dont turn a blind eye anymore, specifically on the settlements issue, you know, land grab, step by step.

But by all means, go east where the future looks good, everyone loves you there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Israels European Policy.pdf

Israel is a privileged partner of the EU. The EU-Israel Association Agreement entered into force in June 2000 with the aim of providing an appropriate framework for political dialogue and economic cooperation between the Parties.

The EU is Israel's first trading partner with total trade amounting to approximately € 29.4 billion in 2011.

The EU is Israel's major source of imports (€ 15.3 billion, 35% of country's total import) and is the second largest market for exports behind United States (covering 26.6% and 32.1% of the export market respectively).

http://ec.europa.eu/trade/creating-opportunities/bilateral-relations/countries/israel/

^^ would do you good if you read a bit and think about what you read.

Back
Top Bottom