What's new

Awesome New Pics of China’s Stealth Fighter

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
It’s time for some weekend eye candy. Check out these wild photos of China’s J-20 stealth fighter pulling some serious turns and rolls. It’s about time we posted some fresh pics of the J-20.

Click through the jump for more great pictures of the gigantic weapons truck (I mean fighter). Keep in mind that the plane’s big size and large weapons bays point toward a plane that will likely be used as a high-speed interceptor like the Mig-31 or a fast strike fighter like the F-111.

Hat tip to our friends at BI.

j-20bank2.jpg

j-20bank3.jpg

j-20bank4.jpg

j-20bank5.jpg

j-20bank6.jpg

j-20bank7.jpg

j-20bank8.jpg

j-20bank10.jpg

Good pics. If ever BD air force looks for 5th generation fighters it will most likely be J20 or any other chinese fighters.

hmm.. the plane looks rushed up with poor quality control, like all other chinese products.
please do not invite a troll post and as far as your comment, are you a quality control guy to judge the Chinese, even if you are just judging the quality based on the looks makes you a poor quality control engineer. so i recomment you to STFU.

Wow, good eyesight. you can see through its bad quality already???

I think all major corporations should hire you to do the Q.C. since you can spot the bad quality simply from a picture.

If you are not a genius, who else can be called that???

hmm.. the plane looks rushed up with poor quality control, like all other chinese products.

IT SEEMS LIKE PHOTO SHOP BRO BUT J20 DOES NOT HAVE TVC IN THIS VERTION MAY BE IN FINAL VERSION IS POSSILE

The so called new photos have been posted here in the J-20 thread around three weeks ago lol.

Back
Top Bottom