What's new

Australian Defence Career Help.

Why not a combat soldier though ?

Try the engineering, medical or legal departments of the Australian military

Get an education...
2-As for confidence... drink a lil booze when your going infront of a crowd for a speech or smthin.. or smoke a cig.... And be confident... say to urself tht hey man i can do tht shyt... you know what i mean? even if your wrong try to think im doing right?? i mean just tell yourself tht you can do it...
3-Considering your medical history i dnt think you are eligible for aussie def forces...

Ive got an education lol.

I want to do a defence job.

There are many different jobs in the Defence force combat ones may be a problem with my epilepsy.

You would find more info at a recruitment office in your city

You should take a class in building self-esteem because whatever path you pick you will need social skills and the ability to work as part of a team.

Well, you could definitely apply for clerical posts ( administration clerk, etc ), in all three services.

With good physical fitness, you would be eligible for the army as a soldier...air-force, as an airman ( or its equivalent in aus )....and as a :lol: sea-man in the navy.

There is no role which is no pressure and where you do not have to work hard welcome to the real world you will know soon I started working at the age of 16

There is no role which is no pressure and where you do not have to work hard welcome to the real world you will know soon I started working at the age of 16

I already do work.

@yeti i do have social skills the problem is before not during or after im fine once i get the get hang of things.

anyway im not here for counselling lol

Back
Top Bottom