What's new

Australia backs security pact with U.S., India

Forget the string of pearls or string or rubies .... China surely seems to be diplomatically on the backfoot currently !

I'm not threatening you. I'm giving friendly advice. It does more for you to donate 100 dollars to a poor beggar, than to pay 100 in taxes. That 100 in taxes will probably disappear down some big politician's Swiss Bank account while the poor beggar would spend it, as that would be equivalent to half a year's savings.

The resurgence of militarism, fascism and extreme nationalism in India is a worrying trend that threatens to derail India's economic development due to poverty and starvation worse than sub-Saharan Africa.
we are fully aware of the issues we face, and govt and individual citizens are taking an active role in solving our problems. as for your friendly advice about militarism, fascism, may I kindly suggest you to give it to your best buddy. They need it more than we do.

The whole point of Australia is to curb india's ambitions in the indian ocean! :)

We'll see how long this one lasts :azn:

Don't understand what's with Australia these days. They need to mke up their minds.

India at 1/5th of China cannot be considered rising fast but this is just another pure anti china move!

India at 1/5th of China cannot be considered rising fast but this is just another pure anti china move!

And why it is a problem ? China's anti India moves are celebrated by you guys. And when we pay back, there seems to be problem

I am not sure if China would be able to contain United States ever.They keep on blabbering but I have not seen them doing much.To be honest I have not seen them doing anything for us during 65,71 and Kargil war.I see them as a friend but not as a saviour.

Both Russia & China shares border disputes with Japan

North Korean missile threat to Japan remains high……

Surly Iran will join Russia & China against US interests….

Pakistan’s response already known regarding the issue…

ASEAN will be neutral……

Russia has control of the territories disputed, and they won't shed blood for China's disputes.

North Korea is an unfunny joke and a ticking time bomb for China.

certain ASEAN countries will be more than willing to base 'allied' (US, India, Australia) ships/aircraft/troops in the event of a conflict, because they know the alternative is huge swaths of maritime territory gone.

assuming Iran and Pakistan are willing to shed blood for Chinese gain (Pakistan probably is), they can be dealt with by smart deligation of assets.

interested parties that could deal with Iranian aggression are Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Britain, France, Germany.

Pakistan could be a viable second front, but without Chinese personnel support they'd be forced to retreat rather quickly and India can hold at their borders after pushing Pakistan back.

assumption is India would have US logistics (i.e. supplies) and intelligence asset support. Pakistan would have Chinese logistics and intelligence asset support.

India will do what ever has to be done to safeguard its interest and that is the end of discussion. We are sandwiched between two neighbors who have had territorial aspirations from the day they became independent nation and we will not allow this to continue. If we Indians have to come back to our motherland to fight on her behalf we will do that. We have had enough of the nonsense from both the neighbors. Try to live with in your borders and leave others alone.

Don't understand what's with Australia these days. They need to mke up their minds.

Looks like they already did, they want to assert themselves more in the whole Asian region, Australia have lined up hardware purchases of $65 billion in the near future.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom