What's new

Attack on Ziarat residency of Jinnah, a provincial matter. Speaker NA

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
382481_386126071489304_688374459_n.jpg

Ye waqt ageya hai , when such a historic building is demolished , and we used to have a time when every day before news Qaid-e-azam's favourite qoutes were mentioned and now...

Someone takes out school full of children , our response is nothing
Someone destroys a national asset and our response is nothing

While in other places of world , one incident

a) Law was introduced for surveillance
b) Whole city was shut down
c) GPS in whole area was shut down specially international ones
d) Head of state comes to TV and declares that a national emergency

Our response .. is .. nothing ...

Seriously is it true? if yes then shame on these bastards... i have soft corner for PMln and pTi but if like this then we Pakistanis are really doomed....

Sorry my Quad.. i am really really ashamed :hitwall:

Well I'm not from pakistan and don't knew people there how feel about such matter but I'm sure if anybody made any such attack against the founder of my nation . I would have felt its a serrious matter of national security . The ones who made such attack targetted the core of a nation not just a building. If it was me I would not ever satisfied unless I see the blood of the person who ordered it

Seriously?
Provincial matter?
BLA attecked ideoligy of Pakistan and now NA leader doing the same..
Thanks Pakisrani voters you desrve bad governments because you vote them in.

Yaar link post kar, aajkal urdu Akhbaar aksar photoshopped hotay hain

But if true, he should be fired on the spot!

I saw this news at quite a different places, I think he said so in talking to media, one person said so he said it in the NA session.

Sadiest day in my life being a pakistani they want to destroy our believe but i wana tell those all foreign and domestic hand that they will never succed INSHAHALLAh and this is our mistake that we are not loving our country we are not sincere with our country thats why people like those attack us everyday i start from my self today

I saw this news at quite a different places, I think he said so in talking to media, one person said so he said it in the NA session.
What different places? the three newspapers I read today (Express,Jang and Pakistan) had no mention of any such news.

What different places? the three newspapers I read today (Express,Jang and Pakistan) had no mention of any such news.

it was live reported by people who saw on tv, probably it didnt make to the print news papers

Back
Top Bottom