What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what you told them then but Pakistan was waiting for your help till the last moment.

I do not recall Pakistan asking for Chinese assistance then and also do not recall China giving this kind of "Attack on Pak will be attack on China" support then either.

Just on this thread developoreo a pakistani was claiming that false flaggers turn out to be Indians .

Then i said no . Haha thanks for proving me right . Another one false flagger( Pakistani most probably) caught right here .

Thanks buddy !

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are you saying is that for Chinese death of Indian civilians means nothing but Pakistani civilians should not suffer even if they do and that is a big if ?

Innocent civilians should not suffer, for something that is not their fault.

That applies to wars, terrorist attacks, large-scale accidents, etc. It applies to everything.

Please find a post by me where I threatened nuke attacks LOL and threatened 1962 again? All I said was "Expect another 1962" or something, hardly a "threat".

What? Can you please elaborate the second part?

Lol ,

That sir is a threat pretty much . Move on . I will leave that to people who understand english to judge .

I think you are too sensitive :rolleyes:

And what about the nuke attack threat? LOL :cheesy:

I proved one charge and i am not going to go through all past posts to prove the other one . You threatened first and that is proved.

About me being sensitive , yes i am and i like it that way . Why ?

I do not recall Pakistan asking for Chinese assistance then and also do not recall China giving this kind of "Attack on Pak will be attack on China" support then either.

A higher than and deeper than friend doesn't need to be asked.

You claimed this higher than and deeper than thingy even then.

Or was it mere words?

A higher than and deeper than friend doesn't need to be asked.

You claimed this higher than and deeper than thingy even then.

Or was it mere words?
anyways nothin to do with india its pak china affairs.and we dont shout on laudspeakers when we help eachother.secret are meant to be kept secret

This is not hard to figure out.

This means any malevolent intention toward Pakistan would not be allowed under China's watch.

Oh, so you the patron saint now, watching the client state?

You are not so considerate towards your own Han Chinese in Taiwan though! You have massed missiles to utterly destroy them if needed.

Oh, so you the patron saint now, watching the client state?

You are not so considerate towards your own Han Chinese in Taiwan though! You have massed missiles to utterly destroy them if needed.
lol talk about arunachal pardesh taiwan is china.seems like india care about all the four cast of hindus lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom