What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact is:

India Pakistan large scale war is unlikely given the nuke equation.
China won't get involved in a nuke war.

Only USA may possibly fight a nuclear country if it can ensure it's mainland will remain safe. It can threaten total annihilation if its allies or forces are attacked by nukes.

So if this statement is India specific, it is meaningless. India is not interested in fighting a useless war. There is nothing we are not achieving now that we can achieve with war.

If it is US specific, it is meaningless as well. China won't fight the USA for Taiwan, much less Pakistanis.

It's time that China starts using its economic and military stick to humble uncle sam or else things are going to go out of control pretty soon.
Yes, agree totally. When the military stick falls, it will probably result in China + SCO fighting USA in Afghanistan while Chinese navy and air force are fighting USA aircraft carrier battle groups in South China Sea.

Yes, agree totally. When the military stick falls, it will probably result in China + SCO fighting USA in Afghanistan while Chinese navy and air force are fighting USA aircraft carrier battle groups in South China Sea.
you will find day dreamers across world.

jsut cuirous why wluod indian bohter to get invloved in this thaerd so mcuh if india raelly dno't hvae the iade of atatcking pakistan?

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

as what some guy said, daydreaming?

It's just a message directed to countries that might feel the slightest urge to fight proxy wars for uncle sam, while hoping the nato potatoes and what not would align with them in the process.

Ten years ago I would say with absolute certainty that we were set on a ever peaceful path, but right now I am much less convinced.....The top brass of military seems more and more eager for a showtime, since the possibility of an all-out CN-US war is now next to zero, I dont believe they are as reluctant to get involved in a regional conflict as before with all the new toys they've got recently and will be getting in the coming years.

People who understand how important south asia is to china wont take this lightly, finger crossed these are the people in charge.
Yes, showtime for China as a superpower. A stable and prosperous Pakistan is a core interest because Pakistan is our gateway to the Islamic World. Another core interest is South China Sea. China inevitably must regain its dominant naval position in the South China Sea, even if it means sinking an aircraft carrier or two.

Fact is:

India Pakistan large scale war is unlikely given the nuke equation.
China won't get involved in a nuke war.

Only USA may possibly fight a nuclear country if it can ensure it's mainland will remain safe. It can threaten total annihilation if its allies or forces are attacked by nukes.

So if this statement is India specific, it is meaningless. India is not interested in fighting a useless war. There is nothing we are not achieving now that we can achieve with war.

If it is US specific, it is meaningless as well. China won't fight the USA for Taiwan, much less Pakistanis.

It's quite the other way around, as a matter of fact......

Now our military might and the friendship with Pakistan is on another level.

If anything like 1971 has repeated again, then you will soon see our PLA army conducting a military parade in Delhi.
Original Post By ChineseTiger1986

Usual big and hollow talk by some Chinese members .....Can't cross the Mc Mohan line in 2011 now and raising 1962 uselessly again and again....

Oh! So you will hold civilians for Ransom?? Nice.. Do you know the ratio of Chinese citizens in USA vs USA citizens in China?? Same with assets..

The ratio is 2:1 but most Chinese in the US were either born there or been there for decades; only 500,000 people born in China are residing in the US. so if they're arrested we can call the US out for racism while US citizens in China are just foreigners.

In terms of assets, this confiscation of US assets in China would merely be retaliation against US bankruptcy. What banker doesn't take back what is owed?

jsut cuirous why wluod indian bohter to get invloved in this thaerd so mcuh if india raelly dno't hvae the iade of atatcking pakistan?

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

as what some guy said, daydreaming?

India will never attack Pakistan unless provoked by first, and this is history ... the last three wars started by Pakistan....

If pakistan starts the war!!! China can stay the f*** out of this!

China started liberalization 14 years before us.Chinese regional leaders are better than Indian ones.
BTW Nobody in the World is Simple Minded.

god no our regional government is sh!t, and in the first 12 years of economic liberalization our economy actually decreased in size.

Had it not been for this thread i would never had realized that the chinese had been so itching to go to war with India .After trashing India media for so long for spoiling India-China relations , I am kinda starting to believe them now. They surely got something right , if not everything.

Had it not been for this thread i would never had realized that the chinese had been so itching to go to war with India .After trashing India media for so long for spoiling India-China relations , I am kinda starting to believe them now. They surely got something right , if not everything.

no offense..........is this your 1st day on this forum???

the U.S.A should listen. Attack Pakistan and a world war is ensured.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

It has nothing do with India. The message is meant for Pakistan. India is nothing more than a vessel state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom