What's new

Atheist census for all countries world wide

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically if God exists then he will have a good little address book for smiting purposes.

So basically if God exists then he will have a good little address book for smiting purposes.

A God/s that smites innocent people is not a God/s I want to believe in.

Even if god exists, the billions of people who do not believe in the right god are doomed anyway. Add sects/bracnhes of religions into the mix, and suddenly you have a very small minority of the human population following the right religion/caste/sect/branch/ideology... and the majority of humans are fukced anyways...

So yeah for the sake of humanity, I hope god doesnt exist :P

I think with in 5 years atheist COME to 2nd position(now in 3)....another 5 years WORLD HIGHEST RELIGION POPULATION is ATHEIST :rofl: :rofl:

Following the right religion/sect is a matter of luck so going to heaven is also a matter of luck.

Turkey has one of the largest atheist populations? that's hard to believe.

Turkey is looking pretty Green .:pop:

I'm surprised that Turkey is on the 4th place. This means that the claim of "99% of Turkey is Muslim" is BS. I know many Alevis who don't identify themselves as Muslim and they make alone 20-25 % of Turkish population.

More than 400 from pakistan aswell of them 94% were muslims

Following the right religion/sect is a matter of luck so going to heaven is also a matter of luck.

Turkey has one of the largest atheist populations? that's hard to believe.

Well only 12 % of Turks support Sharia so this means that Turks are mainly secular but European and East Asian countries are of course more atheist than Turkey. I think we can easily say that Turkey is the most atheist Muslim country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom