What's new

ASSAM War With india Al Jazeera Documentary

Made me feel sad spesaily at the end of movie were police or army jawans are hurt very badly. Why it has to be like this in any nation :(

Assam insurgency is so a yesteryear concept.

The ULFA (think of it as the TTP of Assam) is broken. Most of its leaders are in custody - Thanks to our friends in Bangladesh.

Most of its cadres have surrendered.

It's already broken into two factions out of which one is begging the GoI to talk to it and the other has most of its leaders either killed or jailed.

Again, thanks to our friends in BD and some neat clean-up by RAW.

:lol::lol::lol:

Let these fanboys beat the dead horse of ULFA insurgency.
:rofl: :disagree: .. Again Denail From Nalanda..Well! Don't cry over ISI in near future If any insurgency activity Done by ULFA. Cuz ISI is only a Defensive intelligence.. Dead Horse..:D

Assam insurgency is so a yesteryear concept.

The ULFA (think of it as the TTP of Assam) is broken. Most of its leaders are in custody - Thanks to our friends in Bangladesh.

Most of its cadres have surrendered.

It's already broken into two factions out of which one is begging the GoI to talk to it and the other has most of its leaders either killed or jailed.

Again, thanks to our friends in BD and some neat clean-up by RAW.

:lol::lol::lol:

It was an intelligent move by Government to collaborate successfully with Bhutan, Myanmar and Bangladesh government triggered with "Look East Policy" and all the insurgency had died down or in their last stage.

:rofl: :disagree: .. Again Denail From Nalanda..Well! Don't cry over ISI in near future If any insurgency activity Done by ULFA. Cuz ISI is only a Defensive intelligence.. Dead Horse..:D

That will depend upon the proofs we will have in future!!! But Munnay!! are you too among the league of same fanboys who think Gorkhaland is a separatist movement.

Some people enjoy feeling that small groups are asking fore separation in India. Some are in Assam, some others. What they miss is that every small piece of land cannot become a country. This is the reality they have to live with. If they do not do get to real world, they will perish.

Support the same in India, but oppose the same if it is in your country it is hypocrisy. I oppose both.

That will depend upon the proofs we will have in future!!! But Munnay!! are you too among the league of same fanboys who think Gorkhaland is a separatist movement.
No My Badnam Munni, I'm just interested cuz you guys always point out ISI for your own Blunder...:woot:

No My Badnam Munni, I'm just interested cuz you guys always point out ISI for your own Blunder...:woot:

Offtopic:- You still don't know how to crack a joke. Munnay!!!
Ontopic:- There had always been the role of ISI in insurgencies in India.

Back
Top Bottom