What's new

Assad:. "Tell Putin I am not Yanukovych, I'm not leaving."

Sooner or later he have to leave. It's his choice if he leaves it peacefully or the gadaffi way. America is in the game now.

I accept. But there are democratic ways. Egypt and Tunisia are good examples of peacefull revolution. It takes time, but it is powerfull.

So do you mean Canibalism in 21st century is ok? That is not the first instance. Destruction of historic sites, which includes, Shias and Christian places of worship, attacks against innocent civilians, and strict laws implemented in the places they rule. And having contact with terrorist org's. A revolution is something which is brought about by its own people, with little support frm outside. But it seems Syrian rebels now consists of more foreign fighters than natives.

Raja,

I've already described what kind of a person this cannibal was. I never said this kind of behavior is acceptable.

There are foreign elements fighting on both sides, and destructions of holy places often take place on both sides as well. But the Free Syrian Army is one entity, and the Nusrah Front is another, while the ISI is something else too. Similarly, there are pro-Assad militants fight along with the SAA. These militants came from Lebanon, Iraq, and Iran too.

As for the crimes which are committed on daily basis, I'd like to refer you to this piece of article to find out what's going on the reality on the ground:

U.N. rights chief says Syria govt abuses 'far outweigh' rebels - World | The Star Online

That is your source. A Blog that is quoting other Blogs ( what the heck is a " Democratic Underground " )

That is why I said give me an authentic survey source, not blogs.

Raja,

I've already described what kind of a person this cannibal was. I never said this kind of behavior is acceptable.

There are foreign elements fighting on both sides, and destructions of holy places often take place on both sides as well. But the Free Syrian Army is one entity, and the Nusrah Front is another, while the ISI is something else too. Similarly, there are pro-Assad militants fight along with the SAA. These militants came from Lebanon, Iraq, and Iran too.

As for the crimes which are committed on daily basis, I'd like to refer you to this piece of article to find out what's going on the reality on the ground:

U.N. rights chief says Syria govt abuses 'far outweigh' rebels - World | The Star Online

But still the conflict could have been ended if the FSA had agreed to the UN monitered elections, conducted by UN itself to select the next set of leaders. This non-negotiable stance is affecting a lot of livelihood.
Now I am not telling Assad is a Angel. Atleast we know what Assad is, but of FSA we have little idea. Their non-negotiable stance of them, demanding removal as the means of talk will lead to nowhere. The conflict have shamefully have gone too long.

But still the conflict could have been ended if the FSA had agreed to the UN monitered elections, conducted by UN itself to select the next set of leaders. This non-negotiable stance is affecting a lot of livelihood.
Now I am not telling Assad is a Angel. Atleast we know what Assad is, but of FSA we have little idea. Their non-negotiable stance of them, demanding removal as the means of talk will lead to nowhere. The conflict have shamefully have gone too long.

The UN didn't approve the elections as a transitional condition, neither the Free Syrian Army or the National Syrian Council did. What happened was that the Syrian Gov't was expected to implement each and every charter of the Geneva I, which include the transition of power.

I'm also worried about the Post-Assad period, but many countries express their willingness to deploy peacekeeping mission, which is a good thing if you ask me.

Are you suggesting that all rebels fighting against the ASSad's regime are barbaric butchers?
I think so...and without exception
Look at what they brought to Syria..
Syrie, trois ans d'horreur et de désespoir - Libération

HE will follow the footsteps on Gaddaffi, Saddam. This is inevitable. How long could he delay it is his fate.
Libya lack of institutions caused her collapse..Syria is different and Assad more likely will not suffered a Kaddaffy's end...at least not from the rebellion, but assassination by his peers, is highly probable...

Last edited:
Not according to the decent factions of the international community to say the least.
I think so...and without exception
Look at what they brought to Syria..
Syrie, trois ans d'horreur et de désespoir - Libération

Libya lack of institutions caused her collapse..Syria is different and Assad more likely will not suffered a Kaddaffy's end...at least not from the rebellion, but assassination by his peers, is highly probable...

Are you suggesting that all rebels fighting against the ASSad's regime are barbaric butchers?

At this point, all parties involved have blood on their hands.

Nothing civil about a civil war I am afraid.

@Yzd Khalifa

And the war has already crossed into Lebanon as well.

This is sad.

Assad ought to be blame for not abiding by the terms of Geneva I.

At this point, all parties involved have blood on their hands.

Nothing civil about a civil war I am afraid.

@Yzd Khalifa

And the war has already crossed into Lebanon as well.

This is sad.

Assad ought to be blame for not abiding by the terms of Geneva I.

My sympathies lay with the original protesters who protested peacefully and the initial Free Syrian Army, before it became a magnet for every Religious extremist group came in

What happened to those people anyway, the ones who started the protests :sad:

My sympathies lay with the original protesters who protested peacefully and the initial Free Syrian Army, before it became a magnet for every Religious extremist group came in

What happened to those people anyway, the ones who started the protests :sad:

The FSA is still there.

I'm guessing you're referring to the radical groups, right?

Back
Top Bottom