What's new

Asia, Europe future of whole world, says Hu Jintao

dr.umer

Reaction score

October 24, 2008

BEIJING: Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao opened the two-day Asia-Europe Meeting here on Friday, with the summit attended by leaders from 43 nations from the two regions.

Speaking on this occasion, Chinese President Hu Jintao said that future of entire world is associated with future of Asia and Europe, adding both regions should be made stronger.

Addressing the opening ceremony of seventh Asia-Europe summit here on Friday, he said there is a dire need to adopt a joint strategy on the issues of United Nations’ targets and climate change.

He said, "We are now confronted with many difficulties and challenges in our economic endeavours," he said at the start of a gathering of Asian and European leaders in Beijing. Jintao added that world financial crisis has engulfed the whole world including China.

Prime Minister Syed Yosuf Raza Gilani is heading the Pakistani delegation in the ASEM summit.

Bhai asia, europe ke baad phir kitana bacha hi...

Well, I would have thought Latin American countries would be future super powers. Especially Brazil and Argentina, but American influence over their politics, economy and people have caused major blows to them. Look at Mexico. The so called War on Drugs have caused them an incredible amount of damage and destruction.

Africa had potential, especially with their resources but they have been scammed out of their resources by the entire world. I dont know if anyone has heard about this, but there is a material in mobile phones which without no mobile would work. Most of this material is in Africa, and their people never gained anything from their equivalent of oil fields. I think Sony turned out to be the biggest looter as they needed this material for their ps3s.

Asian countries are still not 100% under Western control, hence all the wars, tensions and political muscle flexing. Asia is the future of the world as long as we dont cave in to the west.

Back
Top Bottom