What's new

As PTI denies ticket, former MPA to 'rejoin' N

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SIALKOT
Former MPA Engineer Imran Ashraf has withdrawn his nomination papers from both NA-110 and PP-123 constituencies as he has been denied party tickets by the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf, the party he joined after defecting the PML-N.
The PTI leadership totally ignored Ashraf and did not award him the party ticket. He had submitted his nomination papers in the National Assembly and Punjab Assembly constituencies.
Talking to the newsmen, he said the PTI had not given him tickets and totally ignored him in this regard. Thus, he had no option to contest the fast-approaching 2013 general elections. He said that he had withdrawn his nomination papers from both the constituencies.
He won twice as PML-N candidate from PP 123 in 2002 and 2008 general elections but he joined the PTI on March 16,2013 after flying from the camps of PML-N due to the his differences with PML-N stalwart Khawaja Muhammad Asif.
To a question, he said that he joined the PTI after quitting the PML-N by taking the people of his constituency into confidence. Now, it is a general perception in Sialkot city that, he would soon join the PML-N again. Another question, Imran replied that the PML-N stalwart came to his (Imran Ashraf) home in Tuesday evening and they (Khawaja Muhammad Asif and Imran Ashraf) discussed in detail the matters of mutual interest. But, he did not disclose these matters.
He said that he was not contesting the 2013 general elections. "It is time to relax. I will soon put the matter of rejoining the PML-N before the people of my constituency and will make any further decision by taking these people into confidence," he said.
However, it was learnt that he would soon join the PML-N as a patch up has occurred between Khawaja Muhammad Asif and Engineer Imran Ashraf during the visit of Khawaja Asif to Imran Ashraf's home in Sialkot.

As PTI denies ticket, former MPA to 'rejoin' N

Now who is the LOTA party and who is the visonary party?
When people are joining PTI noura league cries that PTI is lota party, but when PTI gives 80% tickets to new people PMLN takes the lotas of PTI :omghaha:

I really, really hope PTI wins the elections. I am counting on the leadership of the PTI to devise a strategy to allow us renewed economic growth and make us an independent, strong country. We are the 6th most populace nation in the world, we deserve more than just peanuts. We deserve to be at the top.

One day when I grow up I hope to make a school in Pakistan.

PML-N will go confident in Sialkot now.

:lol: Kh Asif or his father has never faced defeat, they were confident before this news too :D

I really, really hope PTI wins the elections. I am counting on the leadership of the PTI to devise a strategy to allow us renewed economic growth and make us an independent, strong country. We are the 6th most populace nation in the world, we deserve more than just peanuts. We deserve to be at the top.

One day when I grow up I hope to make a school in Pakistan.

as of now the son of former mush nazim is contesting against Pmln in Sailkot, they faced a humiliating defeat in 2008 elections. Yeah just continue hoping :rolleyes:

I know Imran Ashraf personally.. he is engineer and runs his own well-settled business. In Sialkot, he has has done some work in the constituency but he is too busy in his business and is doing politics only to get additional bit of power which could keep his business on top as possible. He is not corrupt but he is doing politics for his own reasons. I am happy that he is not given PTI ticket.. he wasn't the New Pakistan Leadership material.

I almost fell laughing listening to this one.:omghaha::rofl:. Geo Lota league.

Last edited by a moderator:
as we say JITEE DEE KHOOTI UTEE JAA KALUTI

Seems like they need to keep telling themselves that.
and what will u call those who are saying good bye to their current party & joining/supporting PTI in retaliation.. CHANGE I/P

I think this tamasha is to be expected. Nooras coming to PTI, Lotas going PMLN.

I'm ignoring it.

and soon you will have to recheck the list of who blongs to which party anytime someone mentions a name.
Candidates ke khichri paka lo ab

Back
Top Bottom