What's new

As China rankles Philippines, India goes on Asean charm offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet , you two are the propaganda arm of the communist machine. Irony is, if an American lived in china he would be deported ( or Jailed and called a SPY) if he spoke up about the Chinese establishment. But we are happy you choose to live your existence not in china but within leaders for the FREE WORLD!

You are contradicting yourself here.

First we are working for the propaganda arm of the communist party and then you say we live in the free world.

Make up your mind.

They have some complex about being chinese for some reason. Better to just leave it ;)

complex?omg,you are stupid enough,we chinese around the world proud to being Chinese ethnicity.We dont like some people always over estimate themself .

See this is the special type of retardation only you idiots could bring up. Chinese anywhere have far better education than you who repeat your meaningless dribble over and over again. Its also pointless as I live in the US and Cardsharp Canada. We are perfectly capable of arguing with semi brain dead idiots like yourself.

Some of us prefer to actually argue rather than abusively screaming out that we are capable of arguing when the time comes. Why don't you cut short the insults and defend yourselves like real men.......oh wait.

and yet , you two are the propaganda arm of the communist machine. Irony is, if an American lived in china he would be deported ( or Jailed and called a SPY) if he spoke up about the Chinese establishment. But we are happy you choose to live your existence not in china but within leaders for the FREE WORLD!

Yes we saw that when the poor guy from American consulate happen to be there where Jasmine revolutionists were gathering and he got blamed for starting it. Wow!!

oh yeah? Then go check my ip addres and see if i am living in a democracy nation or a communist nation.You idian are always a joke,if you cannot debate with more prove then you guys always said the people are communist propaganda.Definately joke.

complex?omg,you are stupid enough,we chinese around the world proud to being Chinese ethnicity.We dont like some people always over estimate themself .

Dude I was kidding take a chill pill. And no it's china that overestimates their power.

You mean this is not abusive at all.

I don't expect you to understand the concepts of democracy which allow me to speak for whomever I want. Perhaps a few generations down the line, Chinese society will evolve enough to grasp these rather simple principles.

Sorry, I didn't get what exactly you meant to say. You can type it out patiently without being getting worked up..

oh yeah? Then go check my ip addres and see if i am living in a democracy nation or a communist nation.You idian are always a joke,if you cannot debate with more prove then you guys always said the people are communist propaganda.Definately joke.

.and what about..when u cant debate ,,start making personal attacks..disgusting

Thanks for your words to show your ignorance.Well to know you think all chinese carry on their life with making toys.So what if making a cheap plastic toys?We all live better than a slumdog like in mumbai.So whats the problem for making cheap plastic toys?

There should always be dignity in labor. Remember - no work is big or small - it is the person's heart which is big or small. All Chinese don't make toys - I think the point he was making was that most toys these days are made in China. Of course a number of them are recalled because they are toxic and that is why I generally refrain from buying Made-in-China toys for my nephews and nieces.

First we are working for the propaganda arm of the communist party and then you say we live in the free world.

Make up your mind.

Oh!! he meant u r living in free world and working for communist party

Some of us prefer to actually argue rather than abusively screaming out that we are capable of arguing when the time comes. Why don't you cut short the insults and defend yourselves like real men.......oh wait.

You do exactly the same thing when you respond yet ask me to be different. Why don't you stop being a hypocrite and defend yourself like a real man.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Oh!! he meant u r living in free world and working for communist party

Why work for the communist party when you can make so much more money here.

It's rather simple, they think there is an oppression gene in the Chinese make up and therefore all Chinese people regardless of upbring are incapable of "freedom"

I think Hitler has some similar ideas about Jews having a defective "world jew" gene that made them incapable of living in a moral society and always work to subvert. :confused: I've always heard that some of the Indian state's early founders were Nazi ideologues.

Make up your mind.

Having people living in other " free democracies" will being a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chinese govt propaganda machine is not a foreign concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom