What's new

As China rankles Philippines, India goes on Asean charm offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of Indian trolls as well. So when you see them do what I do and tell them shut the f**k up.

Mostly I report them. In case its too irritating i do tell them to shut up.

I always believe there should be a consciousness among senior members as to advice the newbees/trolls regarding debate on an international forum. Its been some time that the same points have been repeated and and the same words used every now and then resulting in the usual racial and insult war. In-fact foruming is getting bored due to this ill-minded trolls (incl Indians).

Hey, you are the one should shut the f...up for good, that ain't no way to treat your fellow countrymen, who the hell do you think you're? he's entitle to his own opinion, you don't like it, don't read then. No need to be rude.

I'm not going to treat someone nicely simply because he is Chinese. He trolls on these threads and makes us all look bad. Ignoring his obvious flamebait makes me as bad as him.

I have nothing against you so lets get back on topic. I deal with Individual cases. Race and country of origin are unimportant.

I see a Indian troll or Chinese troll I'm going to tell them STFU.

That's even worse.
So, even if the person usnig it means it in the Hindi sense not the English sense, they are referring to the person by their race.
It's like saying, "hey, listen, you mongoloid" or "listen, you whitie"

This is what i said earlier
Its something two Indians or two Pakistanis will use to refer a person with mongoloid feature when they don't know that person's name. Its like describing a physical feature of an individual.

:lol: Aapko kya samjhana! aap Pakistani ho aap to samajh sakte ho main kya bolne ke koshish kar raha hoon. Goron ko gora bulate hain, kalon ko kala. right? I think we should discuss this some where else. Its way off topic now.

Yes, let's get back on topic:

Obviously, some SE Asian countries fear a rapidly rising and modernizing China, but does anybody seriously think they look to India with respect and admiration when India is MUCH POORER, have much worse PUBLIC SANITATION and more POLITICALLY UNSTABLE than they are?

What is this "Asean charm offensive" supposed to achieve? Some feel good words, "Yes India, we are glad you are not as powerful as China because we are afraid of them. You are too weak to be a threat to us, so we are comfortable with you."

Isn't it normal geopolitics for weaker nations to side up against a common stronger adversary? India never claimed to provide them with toileets or politicians, so what was the point of that? India is also rapidly rising ain't it? If you can make the same insults to me 15 years from now, then shame on me. Btw.. India is not politically unstable. It's called a democracy. There ain't no space for instability in your system. Does not necessarily make it better though

No doubt about it Hind is trying to encircle China. In fact they have to encircle and counter China, their interests and foreign policy dictates it. It is a matter or assertion.

Back to topic please:

Does any Indian forum member seriously think some of those SE Asian countries who have disputes with China are going to look to India with respect and admiration? Especially when they are already socio-economically above India?

Then what is the point of this "India goes on Asean charm offensive"?

Why not? Phillipines does have a lower per capita income than us. And we are rapidly rising. So we are doing SOME things right. What's wrong in taking the good out of a socio-economically backward toiletless,unstable and poor country? Your country has its drawbacks too.

trolls-brain-and-memory.gif

Take it easy guys. Am out of this thread. :cheers:

Already fixed so you don't need to keep rehashing it.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Why not? Phillipines does have a lower per capita income than us. And we are rapidly rising. So we are doing SOME things right. What's wrong in taking the good out of a socio-economically backward toiletless,unstable and poor country? Your country has its drawbacks too. And because I'm not a pathetic low life like you I'm not going to name them here.

That post was perfectly fine. No need for personal attacks.

Do you want to be treated like him?

No doubt about it Hind is trying to encircle China. In fact they have to encircle and counter China, there interests and foreign policy dictates it. It is a matter or assertion.

Hasn't China already encircled us? With bases in Sri lanka and Pakistan? And do you think we have the economy or the strength to encircle China. Or even the capability? Cmon man..

Why not? Phillipines does have a lower per capita income than us. And we are rapidly rising. So we are doing SOME things right. What's wrong in taking the good out of a socio-economically backward toiletless,unstable and poor country? Your country has its drawbacks too. And because I'm not a pathetic low life like you I'm not going to name them here.

Every single drawback that China has, has been repeatedly brought out on this forum, and in the media. So anything you bring out is fine.

In this thread alone, we had a guy (JayAtl) laughing at us due to the millions of Chinese who starved to death during the great leap forward.

On the other hand, if you talk about something in a constructive and helpful way, then people will be fine with it.

Hasn't China already encircled us? With bases in Sri lanka and Pakistan? And do you think we have the economy or the strength to encircle China. Or even the capability? Cmon man..

No bases in Pakistan and a listening post in Sri Lanka. Frightening isn't it?

This post is good because it keeps on topic and does not talk about toilets. Keep it up.

Forgive me if I was a bit harsh.
Thanks. Please kindly read before getting angry. I understand you are still in school and FYI I'm way beyond that. Good luck with studies though.

Glad to see that we can at least get along with each other now. :cheers:

No bases in Pakistan and a listening post in Sri Lanka. Frightening isn't it?

Okay no bases per se. But you are providing them with latest weaponry. And negotiations are on with Sri Lanka and BD are on for weapons too. Chinese dragon has accused us of hosting china's biggest seperatist groups. You practically finance the pakistani war machine. Not a single western country ir Russia is willing to give them tech. They'd be down with weaponry like Iran/North Korea if it wasn't for you'll.
And a listening post in Sri lanka tells you every time a ship crosses the palk strait. So every time the western fleet subs want to go east, they have to take the detour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom