What's new

Arundhati Roy

She is merely exercising her right to express freely. Indians don't get a free pass on this one. You are either for freedom of Expression or you believe in Censorship. Pick your Poison, lol.
here we go then award this lady a nobel tooooo....
Asma-Jahangir-human-rights-1486139-340-510.jpg

:azn:

It is not subjective.. I am tired of explaining..
It is clearly defined in law what you can do and what you cannot do...

Talking of secession is illegal..

Once again.. Rights come with boundaries..
The boundary is not subjective but clearly defined..

Illegal is something which breaks this law

Ethical is derived from subjectivity..

She might have brought have secession on a couple of issues, but in general I believe she doesn't do a bad job voicing her concerns over issues that are sometimes ignored by the mainstream media or the general public. We sometimes need people like her to remind us about the wrongs in some part of the country.

This is my last post to you as well

Adios !!!

Suit yourself.

^^^ Arundhati Roy is BS .

She hate Hindus and Hindu India.

^^^ Arundhati Roy is BS .

She hate Hindus and Hindu India.

She is among a class of people who are born to oppose. They will support any policy, if govt oppose. They will oppose the same policy if govt support,... These kind of creature do whatever needed to be in limelight.

She see pain of Maoists, but reject the pain of ppl who are tortured by Maoists, She can feel the pain of Kashmiri Muslim, but never talk bout Million of dead and raped KPs (Kashmiri Pundits).

Making a thread on her name is insulting humanity...

What's Hindu India?

You'll know it just think hard.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Being a Malayali I am Proud of Her...........Her mother is Keralite

Mr Evangelist ,you are more proud of Arundhati suzzane Roy being a christian than being a Keralite.

Well when you have a freedom of speech you have a responsibility of taking that in good way..She is getting carried away with her own thoughts..

she is my favorite Indian + Anna G

no wonder u salute arundhati roy for being ANTI-india

and

anna g for his voice against corruption

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Being a Malayali I am Proud of Her...........Her mother is Keralite

so u view person on caste basis?????

Back
Top Bottom