What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Power House of India

starting process and now all the small airports are being in process of renevotion state even the one which is in my home town Ziro .

Brother,you're from Ziro????ain't Ziro going to be upgraded as Advanced Landing Ground for Transport aircrafts and Fighters soon????

Assuring the Chief Minister to expedite the renovation of ALGs at Tuting, Walong, Daporijo, Menchuka, Pasighat, Tezu, Vijoynagar and Ziro taken over by the Defence Ministry in 2008, Bhat sought the cooperation of the state administration, sources said.

IAF assures Arunachal Pradesh on renovation of advanced landing grounds - Economic Times

wait, there is people there?! I thought it was empty land. This reaffirms one thing, the west has no idea where this piece of land is, cause from the reports I read there are no people in Chinese disputed territory, except a Philippine island, that has like 200 people.
And this piece of land is vast and beautiful and no power in our mind.
You can see this as it is like the half-dome in Yosemite national park and it is near the LAC with hight of 5,500 metres above sea level and behind it is just the plain.
20140121092832o3n.jpeg

If I am from Arunachal Pradesh and if I want to be Chinese would China let me in?
You are Chinese always.

You can see this as it is like the half-dome in Yosemite national park and it is near the LAC with hight of 5,500 metres above sea level and behind it is just the plain.
20140121092832o3n.jpeg

You are Chinese always.

where is that picture of the mountain ?
wish to tell you we arunachali are indian and not chinese .!

20140121092832o3n.jpeg

You are Chinese always.

where is that picture of the mountain ?
wish to tell you we arunachali are indian and not chinese .!

20140121092832o3n.jpeg

You are Chinese always.

must be on chinese side !

hey @Blast##

welcome to the forum

do you know whether there is any scope of development of hydro power in AP on a high scale??

and will the people of AP be ok with their state developing this techonology ???...as you know some people blamed dams for the destruction in uttarakhand last year

20140121092832o3n.jpeg

You are Chinese always.

What if I am not from Arunachal pradesh and start living there? Do I become Chinese? If that's true sounds like a good deal to me. I have always wanted to be Chinese and some one told me you cant become Chinese ever :(

thanks Mohit , yes there is lots of scope for hydro electricity in AP that Y i hv post this. plis look at the link u will get gud idea how high is APs capacity to produce hydro power .
there are some problems regarding some mega dam project our people are not against building dam but only against MEGA DAM cause it will take with it lots of our agricultural lands , forest wich we depends lots on and some of our village and townships . our arunachal state govt. have sign more than 100 dam project with different companies who have never build nor have experience to build such big dam and as arunachal lies on sesmic active zone our people do'nt want to take risk with our lives or land . we welcome small dam which will be benifit to enviroment ,our people and to mainland peoples . there are some dams which will produce 3000 mw and some 2000 mw of power if these mega dam are not build by experience company then its more danger to people than its benifit .

What if I am not from Arunachal pradesh and start living there? Do I become Chinese? If that's true sounds like a good deal to me. I have always wanted to be Chinese and some one told me you cant become Chinese ever :(
Sure you never to be a Chinese.

thanks Mohit , yes there is lots of scope for hydro electricity in AP that Y i hv post this. plis look at the link u will get gud idea how high is APs capacity to produce hydro power .
there are some problems regarding some mega dam project our people are not against building dam but only against MEGA DAM cause it will take with it lots of our agricultural lands , forest wich we depends lots on and some of our village and townships . our arunachal state govt. have sign more than 100 dam project with different companies who have never build nor have experience to build such big dam and as arunachal lies on sesmic active zone our people do'nt want to take risk with our lives or land . we welcome small dam which will be benifit to enviroment ,our people and to mainland peoples . there are some dams which will produce 3000 mw and some 2000 mw of power if these mega dam are not build by experience company then its more danger to people than its benifit .
3g service is available in Arunachal pradesh?

if ur not from Arunachal then u can't live here that the law here . except for business and tourism . . but if u pay me well i can push you over chinese side and you can populate there as ur wish . :) but if ur caught ur shoot dead .. wanna risk .!!

3g service is available in Arunachal pradesh?

ha ha ha .Yes of course yaar !

Back
Top Bottom