What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Power House of India

as of mr Tractor if he is chinese he should make a visit to arunachal and see for himself how happy we are ,the arunachalis . we never were part of china nor we want to go over to their side . we are happy to be indian as we treated as equal and have important place in consitute of india . i don't think there any other country in world as free as india. Jai Hind !!
I was in Arunachal for a year and I can vouch for the fact that Arunachalis detest the Chinese and they make no bones about it! They are Indian to the very core!

Arunachal is the hidden jewel of India. Home to a complex mix of communities, its people are friendly, colourful and simple. Its rich flora ranges from the Alpine to the subtropical, from rhododendrons to orchids. Its verdant forests, turbulent streams, lofty mountains and snow clad peaks makes it a land of supreme beauty!

800px-JOURNEY_TO_TAWANG_IN_ARUNACHAL_PRADESH_%288%29.jpg

idyllic-landscape-1.jpg

image015.jpg

arunachal-pradesh-tourism.jpg

ap02lb8.jpg

92728d1283168367t-explore-arunachal-pradesh-parusuramkundjpg.jpg

REH-festival-Mismi-Women-Dance.jpg

1360846380-singpho-national-festival-begins-at-maio-arunachal-pradesh_1795868.jpg

We need to increase railway development in Arunachal Pradesh.What is central government doing there?
Must develop hydro power without environmental cost.
In a way yes as u can see m happy with the development till now but as Arunachal is surrounded by three country its very sensitive issue and indian govt. must bring more development schmes and provide more govt. job to arunachalis.

Hi I am from Kerala.It is my wish to visit Arunachal Pradesh.My neighbour is in Army .a few years ago he posted in Arunachal Pradesh,From his explanation God own country is not Kerala ,it is Arunachal Pradesh.

you are very true..Indian gov. is pathetic in this approach ..they only want to develop delhi but forget about the other states..and we are certainly not paying enough attention to our north eastern states..
I hate this type of vote bank politics of INida and congress..
you are from what place Itanagar or tawang area..
and one thing Arunachal is real beauty..a breath taker .....:)

My hometown is Ziro and we have home in itanager also .

90%??
What about electricity?

Theres still some problem with electricity connection . we don't get continue supply like in metrocity or big cities .

Have been to any other state of India other than NE states?

bro , looks lke u r killing the poor guy , wth u r unending ques :P..... anyway , were are the chinese , pakistanis and bdeshis who say we r suppressing the NE people ???

@Dem!god ,

Roads

Arunachal Pradesh has two highways: the 336 km National Highway 52, completed in 1998, which connects Jonai with Dirak, and another highway, which connects Tezpur in Assam with Tawang.[36] As of 2007, every village has been connected by road thanks to funding provided by the central government. Every small town has its own bus station and daily bus services are available. All places are connected to Assam, which has increased trading activity. An additional National Highway is being constructed following the Stillwell Ledo Road, which connects Ledo in Assam to Jairampur in Arunachal. Work on the ambitious 2,400 km two-lane Trans-Arunachal Highway Project announced by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on 31 January 2008 on his maiden visit to the state, is scheduled to be completed by 2015–16.

This project everyones dream in arunachal but i don't think it will be finish on schedul. lots of works still to be done dats why i feel indian govt. should give more important and fasten up the works we also donated our land for this highway . it may take another 10-15 years to finish this .

@Dem!god ,

Roads

Arunachal Pradesh has two highways: the 336 km National Highway 52, completed in 1998, which connects Jonai with Dirak, and another highway, which connects Tezpur in Assam with Tawang.[36] As of 2007, every village has been connected by road thanks to funding provided by the central government. Every small town has its own bus station and daily bus services are available. All places are connected to Assam, which has increased trading activity. An additional National Highway is being constructed following the Stillwell Ledo Road, which connects Ledo in Assam to Jairampur in Arunachal. Work on the ambitious 2,400 km two-lane Trans-Arunachal Highway Project announced by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on 31 January 2008 on his maiden visit to the state, is scheduled to be completed by 2015–16.

This project everyones dream in arunachal but i don't think it will be finish on schedul. lots of works still to be done dats why i feel indian govt. should give more important and fasten up the works we also donated our land for this highway . it may take another 10-15 years to finish this .
Welcome to Srikar Energy Limited
If /when AP produce this much energy we in assam will build industrial corridor across the Brahmaputra valley from all the way from jalpaiguri to kaziranga and sell goods to BD and SEA :partay::partay::partay:

"easy money folks"
Assam will gain lots from hydroelectricty produce in arunachal ... :)

My hometown is Ziro and we have home in itanager also .

Theres still some problem with electricity connection . we don't get continue supply like in metrocity or big cities .

Electricity is problem in whole India.Regular shortage of electricity also happen in this Kerala

I was in Arunachal for a year and I can vouch for the fact that Arunachalis detest the Chinese and they make no bones about it! They are Indian to the very core!

Arunachal is the hidden jewel of India. Home to a complex mix of communities, its people are friendly, colourful and simple. Its rich flora ranges from the Alpine to the subtropical, from rhododendrons to orchids. Its verdant forests, turbulent streams, lofty mountains and snow clad peaks makes it a land of supreme beauty!

800px-JOURNEY_TO_TAWANG_IN_ARUNACHAL_PRADESH_%288%29.jpg

idyllic-landscape-1.jpg

image015.jpg

arunachal-pradesh-tourism.jpg

ap02lb8.jpg

92728d1283168367t-explore-arunachal-pradesh-parusuramkundjpg.jpg

REH-festival-Mismi-Women-Dance.jpg

1360846380-singpho-national-festival-begins-at-maio-arunachal-pradesh_1795868.jpg

Thanks :) ..you see there are 26 major tribes and more than 100s of subtribe more than anywhere in india with different language ,culture, dresscode , food taste etc . so typical u can also call arunachal mini india as india is also of lots of comunities with different language , culture etc . :)

..... LOL .its Ziro Music Festival form my hometown . this featival happens every year at the month of september and that my friends (vocalist) band . he is doing sound engineer in delhi .. thanks. :)

Last edited:
We need to increase railway development in Arunachal Pradesh.What is central government doing there?

Hi I am from Kerala.It is my wish to visit Arunachal Pradesh.My neighbour is in Army .a few years ago he posted in Arunachal Pradesh,From his explanation God own country is not Kerala ,it is Arunachal Pradesh.

plis do visit arunachal everybody is welcome.

plis do visit arunachal everybody is welcome. i was there in kochin for more than 2 month beautiful place .. :)

wait, there is people there?! I thought it was empty land. This reaffirms one thing, the west has no idea where this piece of land is, cause from the reports I read there are no people in Chinese disputed territory, except a Philippine island, that has like 200 people.

Chinese shouldn't trust west. :) :)

Last edited:
you a naga as well?

got that mate,btw have spent time in ziro and dapurijo?gotta say pretty awesome places since you are from the subansiri region am i to assume that you're from apatani tribe

you got it right ha ha .. yeah m Apatani tribe .!

Back
Top Bottom