What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
India should go to full shelling.. and kill any terrorist coming India's way.. these people can go any low to push terrorists in India..

Stop talking through your back side, firstly in 1971, Pakistan was under American arms embargo, the Styx missile attack in the opening days of war did cause some damage but a single B-57 strike on Okha caused enough damage for the naval base to burn for two days. By Two front, i meant Indian supported Muktis in the back yard and IA at the border.
Oh dude please read this up.

The Men Behind Yahya in the Indo

It DID! Your drunk soldiers mistook Pakistan to be Bangladesh and opened fire on our civilians...

Sad for you , we aint Bengalis... Pakistan Army whooped your little a$$ on the boder..I guess 4 soliders of yours are dead uptil now and numerous injured (many critically injured)....and guess what? ..Pakistan Army is STILL pounding your sorry soliders...

Next time , please tell your soldiers not to open any fire on our civilians...You injured our civilians...we KILLED your soliders...that is how it rolls baby...

Baby ur artillery pieces were near to ur posts so u could do what u have so far, now wait for the bofors to be there then u I'll run to united nations

Everyone needs to chill out. Have some tea, smoke a cigarette (or blunt if you have one).

War is not going to be good for anyone living in either country.

Hopefully a flag meeting will take place and the situation will de-escalate.

Indian must know that Pakistani's are on other side of Loc its not Bangladesh where BSF kill civilian and farmers every day, Indians opened fire on our civilians and paid the price, 1 soldier killed in cross firing and 2 Indian soldiers killed by their own Indian made faulty weapon so now they are bringing heavy weapons.

When did the bold part happen ? Please provide some legit source

A WOMEN and a KID is among the injured due your BSF firing..... Cut your this crap ....

BSF is getting its a$$ whooped for a reason...next time..they'll differentiate b/w a kid/women and an armed militant...

Pakistan Army is just training your BSF ...though the hard way ...

U ppl are used to use women and children as terrorists and suicide bombers . We can't take the risk..

But I appreciate ut armys response a couple of citizens injured and ur army fires..here 100reds are killed by pakistanis and our politicians don't let the army do its job.

Stop talking through your back side, firstly in 1971, Pakistan was under American arms embargo, the Styx missile attack in the opening days of war did cause some damage but a single B-57 strike on Okha caused enough damage for the naval base to burn for two days. By Two front, i meant Indian supported Muktis in the back yard and IA at the border.
This back side fire is only restricted and weapon of Pakistan,, leave all those your false propaganda of yours,, you people are so afraid of Indian navy,, when there was an skirmish in Karachi one of our senior member and also a :mod: admitted that he thought IN has attacked..............

Isse kahte hain Khauffffff,,

Indians are the only shameless ones that keep talking, even though their soldiers are getting pounded.

you have no rite to talk about it because whenever india spends money on defence equipments every pakistani sulk that we should spend on poor people and toilets and bla bla bla....... so in your words you are the biggest shameless fool

If it's true, what was the use? Your objectives still remained unaccomplished.
You are wrong. Haven't you heard about air war. The objective of which is to capture air. PAF won tremendous amout of air which they cut and ate as their war spoils.

in 1971 war nixon moved the 7th fleet against india and threatened india with nuclear war against india and still you say that u were in arms embargo i still cant believe with what you think sir...

Saturday

1050.gif

This was the reason why Pakistan cancel the flag meeting. This shows how seriously we are committed to return the favour. Any sort aggression will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom