What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, irredentism is never a good idea. Azeri people have always been a viable community in Armenia. That is not contested. A full-fledged democracy, though, cannot be established if Aliyev makes threats on a daily basis.

Ara, Turkish regular troops would lose to Russians. What makes you think that volunteers, without any tank or artillery supports, will do any better?

Oh them? I thought we agreed on indirect help from Turkey.

The large Azeri population in your own country might start a bloody, brutal revolt, the war can spread to your lands. Just an idea. And ofcourse one should not forget about Turkey.

Yeah because most of our top military strategists and leaders (who decided to have good relations with Armenia and bad ones with Azerbaijan) are Azari themselves. So this is an Azari led plan to support our Armenian brothers. Don't confuse Azaris with Aliyevbaijanis. Because when Aliyevbaijan falls, Iran will regain control of its former land. Armenia too will gain its rightful Nagarno Gharabagh. Win Win for both Iran and Armenia.

There was no so called genocide , its a big funny game made up by the west against Turkiye in Ottoman Times

Are those trolls inviting their friends or they're multiplying themselves ?

Oh them? I thought we agreed on indirect help from Turkey.

Do you know what indirect help means? It means non-lethal aid or not troops or machinery deployed. In any case, your scenario is purely impossible due to geography. The volunteers would have to cross through Armenia (which Russia and Armenia will not allow) or Nackchivan (which Iran will not allow).

Kajutyun, I'm asking how exactly thats related ? how exactly history is related to current situation ?

The one thing is clear Turkey will help Azerbaijan indirectly.

Directly to some extent, indirectly untill the very end.

Are those trolls inviting their friends or they're multiplying themselves ?

Please don't deny the genocide. It's disgusting.

You are a logical man, I have to appreciate it. OK, you mean Armenia has accepted the return process of Azeries? I do not think so.

Not yet. But it will be a lot easier once threat of war decreases.

I'm talking about the Persian trolls

We have different perspectives on that "genocide" issue, so lets better not drag this to that thread.

if you understand turkish watch this and then see this democratic discussion and the armenia felt like a stupid idiot after Yusuf halacoglu showed hundres of British , Russian , American , French official documents

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom