What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azeri s-300

2697950.jpg

ٰThe people living in a territory is more important for me in comparison with never un-biesed historical stories. The people living there was a mixture of Armenians and Azerbaijanis. Even during soviet era those lands were part of Azerbaijan. Historical stories never justify cruelty for international community. I accept there were Armenians too but that military action never could be categorized as a democratic solution.

You are correct. But there were atrocities committed on both sides. And I am not providing stories. NK was always Armenian until 1920s when Soviet army carelessly grouped it with Azerbaijan when spreading communism in the Caucaus. In the 90s, NK declared independence just like all other 15 republics. Besides, why are there Armenian churches dated back to Christ's era in that region? All the mosques there are 200-300 years old (which is a testament to the fact that Artsakh had a Azeri community).

@Ottoman Turk: I am aware of S300 sales to Azerbaijan. I even talked about it in one of my posts. Please do not post redundant information. Also, there is no reason to believe that Turkiye will give free hardware to Azerbaijan. This is baseless.

Regardless, we are looking at the present. All NK residents are Armenian and they must have the power to choose whom they want to be with. Who gave Aliyev control over their lives? Nobody.

Reality.

Population of Armenia: 2,970,495 (July 2011 est.)

Nomatter Russian, Jerevan just 12 hours - Turkish Army. :tup:

Like i said, Azerbaijan does not need Turkey's direct help in order to handle Armenia. There will be indirect help from Turkey to Azerbaijan just like from Russia to Armenia.

We are even helping the Syrian rebels, why wouldn't we help Azerbaijan? The disagreements between the leaders has nothing to do with the bond between the two nations. We consider ourselves "two states - one nation".

And about Armenian's secret weapons. What could a country which is dependent on its diaspora to survive possibly has better than Azerbaijan?

You keep repeating your first statement. Unless you are able to repulse my arguements and not simply repeat yours, I will be disregarding them.

Yes, Armenia is heavily dependent on remittances, but not completely. You are understimating our economy. As I'm sure you know, Russia gives Armenia free weapons. Armenia may have found that it is in its best interest to keep this a secret. Also, Iran may be providing help.

How exactly its history related to situation ? if its about the history, region was ruled by Turkic rulers for hundreds of years, until its taken by Soviets and later Armenians.

Reality.

Population of Armenia: 2,970,495 (July 2011 est.)

Nomatter Russian, Jerevan just 12 hours - Turkish Army. :tup:

I'm not saying Armenia stands a chance against Turkiye. I'm saying that scenario will never happen in the first place.

@Targon: "You are correct. But there were atrocities committed on both sides. And I am not providing stories. NK was always Armenian until 1920s when Soviet army carelessly grouped it with Azerbaijan when spreading communism in the Caucaus. In the 90s, NK declared independence just like all other 15 republics. Besides, why are there Armenian churches dated back to Christ's era in that region? All the mosques there are 200-300 years old (which is a testament to the fact that Artsakh had a Azeri community)."

We can rule out Azerbaijan having such weapons, because Aliyev regime never hesitates to discuss weapons transfers. His big mouth will be the end of him someday. As for Armenia, like in the example I gave, the S-300s acquired were not known to the public until seen in a parade 7 years later. Azerbaijan has never shown this type of discretion.

That really doesn't make any sense. The very reason for having weapons, jets, etc is the deterrence they provide to possible enemies and prevent possible wars.

The reason why Armenia doesn't show any of its weapons is because they do not have anything to show. They just want to make a mysterious impression, thats all. Do not expect to see deathstars if a possible war broke out...

So ? also what do you mean it was always Armenian ? as I said its ruled by Turkic rulers until the Soviets.

That really doesn't make any sense. The very reason for having weapons, jets, etc is the deterrence they provide to possible enemies and prevent possible wars.

The reason why Armenia doesn't show any of its weapons is because they do not have anything to show. They just want to make a mysterious impression, thats all. Do not expect to see deathstars if a possible war broke out...

Your opinion of the reason for having weapons is irrelevant. If Armenia deems secrecy is best, then so be it. The answer to your second paragraph is answered in the quoted text. YES, they do have something, like the S300s in 2005. You have answered your own question.

You keep repeating your first statement. Unless you are able to repulse my arguements and not simply repeat yours, I will be disregarding them.

Yes, Armenia is heavily dependent on remittances, but not completely. You are understimating our economy. As I'm sure you know, Russia gives Armenia free weapons. Armenia may have found that it is in its best interest to keep this a secret. Also, Iran may be providing help.

I'm repeating my self because what you are saying is really ridiculous. While Russia helping Armenia, you are expecting Turkey just to watch?

So ? also what do you mean it was always Armenian ? as I said its ruled by Turkic rulers until the Soviets.

Turks are relatively new to the Caucausus. The first empire was established by Osman in 11th or 12th century. They come from Altay mountains. Armenian (and Iranian) people come from Nackchivan (in Armenian means "the place we first descended). Armenian highland has been our home since our people's history.

I'm repeating my self because what you are saying is really ridiculous. While Russia helping Armenia, you are expecting Turkey just to watch?

Turkey is obligated to watch because of NATO constraints.

no, i am sure turkics will overreact, and everyone else - except for the jews and anglo-americans - would react to turkish overreaction.

...that will be the beginning of the beginning of true peace and eurasian unity.

200 years or less never gives a permit to kill or Refuge and displace persons. Armenia has committed a serious governmental crime:
Comparison_table_of_armenian_azeri_kurdish_population_of_armenia.jpg

200 years or less never gives a permit to kill or Refuge and displace persons. Armenia has commuted a serious governmental crime:
Comparison_table_of_armenian_azeri_kurdish_population_of_armenia.jpg

Is that so? Did Turkiye have a permit to commit the Armenian Genocide?

And lets not forget pogrom of Armenians in Sumgayit and Baku.

I think nowadays Armenia is well armed and both sides seems to be ready for a fight but the weapons systems like UAV, S300 etc are not that important, these wont determine the outcome of a war, most important factor will be number of groundforces, Azeris are more of a conventional Army while Armenians rely on guerilla type of warfare. In the end the more fanatic side will win.. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom