What's new

Armed Forces may take Geo to Supreme Court

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
jay.gif

Army is thinking of taking Geo News to Supreme Court and also has collected proofs for off Geo news contacts with and funding from other countries War is on

@Aeronaut @Oscar @Areesh @HRK @PWFI @tarrar @mafiya @Alpha1 @A.Rafay @Side-Winder

JEW or JAI group needs to be shut down for good & all the culprits need to be punished.

SC is been hijacked long ago by, CIA ,s paid agent chodri iftikhar ?
armmed forces ahould understand they will never get , any justice from noracracy?

SC is been hijacked long ago by, CIA ,s paid agent chodri iftikhar ?
armmed forces ahould understand they will never get , any justice from noracracy?

I guess they know everything, they know that SC is always against armed forces but i guess they are trying to maximum their goodwill/public sympathy so that people of Pakistan may realize that what games are being planned/played against Pakistan. I remembered Iqbal saying
Ghulami main na kaam aati hain shamsheerain, na tadbeerain
Jo ho shok-e-yaqeen paida tou cut jaati hain zanjeerain

Dr. Allama Iqbal

Take Mir Shakeel ul Rehman for treason by conspiring against the State... not very easy to prove, but lets see if he returns to Pakistan to face charges or not, or take the plea like hussain haqqani and never return? :lol:

More trouble awaits Geo , it seems . This will not die down that easily , the dust is far from settling down . This puts Govt in a dilemma now , the Premier will have to make a choice in the coming days .

More trouble awaits Geo , it seems . This will not die down that easily , the dust is far from settling down . This puts Govt in a dilemma now , the Premier will have to make a choice in the coming days .
but his & most of the political powers choice is still, not pakarmy
NOW WHAT?

Back
Top Bottom