What's new

Arihant to head for sea trials and test K15.

Dissension is allowed if you back it up with facts and logic. The typical BS and ranting you exhibit here would certainly not be tolerated :lol:

You probably had disagreed with my facts base on history, so you call it as BS. In bharat Rakshak, any fact that do not support the superpower India is BS and would not be allowed.

You probably had disagreed with my facts base on history, so you call it as BS. In bharat Rakshak, any fact that do not support the superpower India is BS and would not be allowed.
Your facts !!!! Do you create them for amusement or what !!! :rofl:
Facts are universal.
And i really don't remember you even tried replying anybody with facts. You just write BS and run away from discussion. As always.

You probably take my post out of context. Can you even name a post that is a troll post? Just name one if you can.
May I have the honour of that !!!

You probably take my post out of context. Can you even name a post that is a troll post? Just name one if you can.

No need to give legitimacy to your trolling by playing this game. I would much rather ignore you as does much of the posters here.

Your facts !!!! Do you create them for amusement or what !!! :rofl:
Facts are universal.
And i really don't remember you even tried replying anybody with facts. You just write BS and run away from discussion. As always.

May I have the honour of that !!!

You cannot come up with anything as well. You just attack the facts that I brought out.

You cannot come up with anything as well. You just attack the facts that I brought out.
Hahah this is your reply !!!!
You can challenge me to show your posts with zero logic and all BS. But you already are convinsed that such things dont exists. Its called living in your own world ;) or delusion.

You should open a thread with such request and I can assure you many people will give evidance of your BS posts with out backup. I dare you create a thread once for all. Can you !!!

Hahah this is your reply !!!!
You can challenge me to show your posts with zero logic and all BS. But you already are convinsed that such things dont exists. Its called living in your own world ;) or delusion.

You should open a thread with such request and I can assure you many people will give evidance of your BS posts with out backup. I dare you create a thread once for all. Can you !!!

You cannot even come up with a post I made that is pure BS. If you can, point one out here.

You cannot even come up with a post I made that is pure BS. If you can, point one out here.
Thats something ;) totally my pleasure. I will give you a decent reply. Just give me some time to collect all of your gems. Wait for me. And do reply. Dont run away.

Indian economy has great potential in the long run: Chinese economist | Page 3
Your post : 43

India is waiting for donations from other countries to solve these problem.
It spend its own money on defense related area where corruption is more readily available. this remind me of a person that spend most of its own hard earn money on booze and drugs while rely on donations for food.
Where is any fact ??? Its all your delusion and BS. Prove me wrong here.

Don't aggravate problems on border, China tells India | Page 3
Post no: 41 42 & 72
You run away from answering post 72

India's 1st Kolkata class DDG | Page 5

Post no 93-96. Your logic while replying @sandy_3126

Your post 83 even after that was answered twice before in thread and many times before.
So my reply post 85. Counter troll but still has a valid question which you avoid ;)

Reply this then I post more :rofl:

Last edited:
Indian economy has great potential in the long run: Chinese economist | Page 3
Your post : 43

Where is any fact ??? Its all your delusion and BS. Prove me wrong here.

Don't aggravate problems on border, China tells India | Page 3
Post no: 41 42 & 72
You run away from answering post 72

Post no 93-96. Your logic while replying @sandy_3126

Your post 83 even after that was answered twice before in thread and many times before.
So my reply post 85. Counter troll but still has a valid question which you avoid ;)

Reply this then I post more :rofl:

It will take time for me to answer all of them. The one you quoted is my observation. India is like a poor man who spend his money on booze, which is equivalent of a country that spend money on weapons. Its also like the man who take care of his family with charity from others, just like India is getting hand out from British, American, etc to provide social welfare. Does this mean that India only rely on donations from others for its own social welfare. Of course not. But it create an appearance that its spending money on all these high profile scientific or defense projects while ignore its own citizens, which live off foreign donations for daily needs.

That is what my post above and I still stand by it. Its an observation of fact, not trolling.

It will take time for me to answer all of them. The one you quoted is my observation. India is like a poor man who spend his money on booze, which is equivalent of a country that spend money on weapons. Its also like the man who take care of his family with charity from others, just like India is getting hand out from British, American, etc to provide social welfare. Does this mean that India only rely on donations from others for its own social welfare. Of course not. But it create an appearance that its spending money on all these high profile scientific or defense projects while ignore its own citizens, which live off foreign donations for daily needs.

That is what my post above and I still stand by it. Its an observation of fact, not trolling.
Well now its your observation !!!! NOT FACTS !!!! Wtf is observation of fact ???
So you should accept that you write it wrong.

And when you are observing assuming you should write that. But what you write " Now India is waiting for donations " from where this observation came !!! Just tell us from where you observe that !!!

Take your time I will wait

Well now its your observation !!!! NOT FACTS !!!! Wtf is observation of fact ???
So you should accept that you write it wrong.

And when you are observing assuming you should write that. But what you write " Now India is waiting for donations " from where this observation came !!! Just tell us from where you observe that !!!

Take your time I will wait

He is a piece of Comedy bro.! We should just enjoy his trolls and move on :)

Back
Top Bottom