What's new

Arihant to head for sea trials and test K15.

Reading this for sometime now. Lets wait till it actually happens.

Happy-Elephant-is-Happy_c_93432.webp

More good news coming for Indian Navy.

This will be a watershed moment for Indian Navy. i believe the first priority for Designers and Navy will be to establish the reliability of propulsion system and health of N reactor. Once that is established along with the accessories, it will pave way for larger vessels.
Missile launching though a very important aspect of submarine, could actually come at a later time. IMHO the Big Fish will learn hunting in deep seas sooner or later.

This will be a watershed moment for Indian Navy. i believe the first priority for Designers and Navy will be to establish the reliability of propulsion system and health of N reactor. Once that is established along with the accessories, it will pave way for larger vessels.
Missile launching though a very important aspect of submarine, could actually come at a later time. IMHO the Big Fish will learn hunting in deep seas sooner or later.

shallow and deep dive tests have already been completed, once at sea it will be gradually loaded with its torpedos and missiles, each test of SLBM and torpedos will take 2 months each - the sub will be near induction within a year if all tests go as per schedule.

The other two nuke subs - Aridhanan and S3 (not named yet) are already under construction at the same shipyard.

This is of topic, but I refuse to open the link because well, Times Of India is a piece of crap

Then why bother commenting? you have a problem with the IN Chief's statements as well?.

I have respect for the IN's chief.

I did qualify my statement by putting a disclaimer that TOI is indeed quite sub standard.

I stick by to my statement, while meaning no offense at the Indian Navy.

I have respect for the IN's chief.

I did qualify my statement by putting a disclaimer that TOI is indeed quite sub standard.

I stick by to my statement, while meaning no offense at the Indian Navy.

So it shouldnt be a concern of who reports it because the statements are made by the IN Chief.

This is of topic, but I refuse to open the link because well, Times Of India is a piece of crap

I recently discovered Times of India. Looked through many articles there out of pure curiosity as an outsider. I must admit, I found it quit fascinating looking through the various comments sections of different articles.

I recently discovered Times of India. Looked through many articles there out of pure curiosity as an outsider. I must admit, I found it quit fascinating looking through the various comments sections of different articles.
Its good if you are looking for jokes. :D

Back
Top Bottom