What's new

Arab League Report about Syrian Situation Leaked!

Most of the time, most of the time, you will not find the truth in media.
Why? cause they are entities backed by corporations or governments. They have their own propaganda.
Everything you see is biased, because of the writer's own biases, or the organized influence. You will never know the truth by sitting in front of a computer and reading all your beloved news stations all day.
Best you can do is read all sides of the story, question everything's legitimacy and make your own judgement.
If you only read one side of the story, and decide that is the truth. Well, then you are just a lazy, stupid, ignorant person who really, don't care about what is really happening.

Most of the time, most of the time, you will not find the truth in media.
Why? cause they are entities backed by corporations or governments. They have their own propaganda.
Everything you see is biased, because of the writer's own biases, or the organized influence. You will never know the truth by sitting in front of a computer and reading all your beloved news stations all day.
Best you can do is read all sides of the story, question everything's legitimacy and make your own judgement.
If you only read one side of the story, and decide that is the truth. Well, then you are just a lazy, stupid, ignorant person who really, don't care about what is really happening.

agreed, but for the majority, media is very important, it will shape their perceptions, especially from superstitious and less educated people.

Don't be a troll and try to change the subject with attacking other countries...

And let me explain to you about polls...

1) Polls are only consist thousands and in that small number they take the percent of peoples thoughts and with that percent they state the numbers of whole country....

2) Polls only include some parts of country, thats why if your poll contain west part of the country then you have Alawia and Christian part of Country which supports Assad but if you take that poll in east of the country than you will have a Sunni population where people are praticly hates Assad guts.

3) If you think that with poll numbers you can have a clear view of peoples thoughts on a country you are wrong...

4) please don't be a troll and try to change the subject to other issues or try to attack other countries...

So you attacking me because of... anti-Assad media's poll, when even THEY admit majority of Syrians support Assad? :rofl: I take polls with a grain of salt, but considering even enemies admit it, I guess the actual truth is bigger support for Assad. :azn:

In any case, main point is how many Syrians are for and against Assad, and so far pro-Assad demonstrations are hundreds of times bigger.

well whatever as long as nato doesnt come they will be fine...media is free nowhere it shows only one side that people will see not the other lets see what happens next although the arab spring in arabia will be the most interesting one:devil::devil:

well whatever as long as nato doesnt come they will be fine...media is free nowhere it shows only one side that people will see not the other lets see what happens next although the arab spring in arabia will be the most interesting one:devil::devil:

Nope. Saudi rulers are by far the smartest. They have made great concessions and reform in this period. Also the reform program has been happening for 10 years now. People are content and people love king Abdullah. And we understand what he has been doing and we appreciate him for it. If there was elections and he runs people will vote for him ten times over.

So you attacking me because of... anti-Assad media's poll, when even THEY admit majority of Syrians support Assad? :rofl: I take polls with a grain of salt, but considering even enemies admit it, I guess the actual truth is bigger support for Assad. :azn:

In any case, main point is how many Syrians are for and against Assad, and so far pro-Assad demonstrations are hundreds of times bigger.

When there is a chance that people are getting killed, they tend to stay away from that area... I think you would atleast know that...

GCC has expelled the Syrian envoys and have recalled their envoys in Syria.

Only because the Syrian army is not sniping the pro-Assad.

I hope things get better in Syria, as much as i dislike the killing that Bashar is doing, we have to atleast say thanks for the amount of help he gave Hamas, and for not recognizing Israel. I hope he does the right thing and give his people what they want, and shows leadership by stepping down, and he will be mentioned in histroy books that he did the right thing.

Only because the Syrian army is not sniping the pro-Assad.

Nonsense, first of all - no government uses snipers against peaceful demonstrations - it serves no purpose. They use force demonstration, gas, etc. However snipers are very often employed by CIA and its disciples, to plant red-flag. Havent you noticed the trend - unknown snipers shoot few people and disappear - and government is blamed, even though it vehemently denies it, and it was never proven that it did use snipers against demonstrations. Terrorists wins - people are pissed, unrest is incited, its cheap and relatively safe for them to do.

Now we have more obvious prove how little support terrorists have - even when Assad released 5000+ arrested people, and Arabs delegation arrived, still the most opposition could gather for delegation to show was same tens of thousands of people. Thats as low as it gets for 22 mln. country. 0.1% is nothing to talk about, revolution, uprising? Please. A lot of countries have more upset with government people.

Check how true regime-changing massive demonstrations go, not some 0.1% of population, demanding massive changes for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom