What's new

APML delegation visits Nine Zero

what a time has come that the most patriotic leader musharraf is compared to absolute cowardly guy like nawaz who has not even the guts to go against talibans because he fear of black lash in takht e lahore

and there is musharraf who is still in pakistan and his medical condition is made fun of and declared as cowardly

if he was coward he had not retured to pakistan facing his trials unlike nawaz who used NRO to clear his corruption cases

atleast mush has no corruption cases like nawaz shareef

Meray Bhai, I feel somewhat guilty about saying this about a fellow Dehliite but Musharraf is the most useless fellow in my opinion. God gave him an excellent oppoptunity to clean up Pakistan but what did he do ? Made a deal with the lowest kind of Politicians i.e. the Chaudary Bratheraan.

Musharraf should be dragged by his *** and hung by a pole and left to rot in a Public Square. In my opinion, he is a traitor.

and it was imran khan who took all those mushy guys, and you support imran khan lol

talking about the low level guys

Yar bachao yar mujhe....Commando needs help of target killers.

In all seriousness, he's going to be given a safe exit... that's what he seems to want now.
yes it was your qaumi tarana since his arrival?
but he is standing tall, ohh what happened to all the cases put against him after his arrival?
if the political stupid tarzans, does ride TTp dogs for the sake of electoral win, then why to cry when 2 political parties, disscus thier political agenda,s!
ohh but, kids working in vegetable markets in london , do they understand all of this, NO?
all they are intersted in is, saving some £s to send back home & do thier studies?

Meray Bhai, I feel somewhat guilty about saying this about a fellow Dehliite but Musharraf is the most useless fellow in my opinion. God gave him an excellent oppoptunity to clean up Pakistan but what did he do ? Made a deal with the lowest kind of Politicians i.e. the Chaudary Bratheraan.

Musharraf should be dragged by his *** and hung by a pole and left to rot in a Public Square. In my opinion, he is a traitor.
he did what he could, mess of decades cant just goes off in sparkle of few years, but then weall expect some magician?
no,he wasnt was?
but he was the best, this dam nation could ever get after jinah shb!
at least million % better then MAHARAJA ZARDARI & NOW SHARIF UL MOMININS.

Last edited:
this pup has a bias against musharraf, don't know if his engagement was ruined by musharraf, but im definitely sure there is some personal stuff going on

and about the cowardly thing, it was musharraf who enabled nawaz to come to pakistan again who escaped with 100 sandooks and an army of slaves to jeddah, without mush nawaz and benazir has never landed into pakistan because they had to face political cases, and mushy is the one who is facing and not that face 100 sandook waala who did so much corruption yet is 3rd time PM

Hardly.. Just that this pup does not have the habit of giving Bj's to fauji hukmaran like certain parties do.

yes it was your qaumi tarana since his arrival?
but he is standing tall, ohh what happened to all the cases put against him after his arrival?
if the political stupid tarzans, does ride TTp dogs for the sake of electoral win, then why to cry when 2 political parties, disscus thier political agenda,s!
ohh but, kids working in vegetable markets in london , do they understand all of this, NO?
all they are intersted in is, saving some £s to send back home & do thier studies?.

Your posts are really a joy to read.. once Im done laughing at the grammar.. also.. I would never work in a vegetable market.. have an aversion to eggplants.. but you must have some experience running vegetable markets.... perhaps at NLI cantts?

And I wished I had taken this free advice and saved some money..I blew most of mine away at clubs.. then had to sell assignments to make money. At least I got a distinction in studies..

Last edited:
Hardly.. Just that this pup does not have the habit of giving Bj's to fauji hukmaran like certain parties do.

Your posts are really a joy to read.. once Im done laughing at the grammar.. also.. I would never work in a vegetable market.. have an aversion to eggplants.. but you must have some experience running vegetable markets.... perhaps at NLI cantts?

And I wished I had taken this free advice and saved some money..I blew most of mine away at clubs.. then had to sell assignments to make money. At least I got a distinction in studies..
ohhh, well! said?
hopefully you ill get the dam masters in english gramer, but still a regular soilder, can take the thrust, once firing, the 105 MM, can you?
i mean seriously, you wont be able to hear perfectly once the shell been fired..?
dont try this at your, darbaa in london, they ill take you, & we ill get another of pakis, got in chainned?
well, off course in MI,s training centers, they teach everything, growing vegetables & cutting vegetables like you?lolzzz
im perfect on both?
what we got here, paris hilton on hootters in london?
keep learning, but still after all the text papers stufff, you wont be able to get one of khaki,s i, ever wore?
some day, whenever you ill be arriving to any of PAK airports, just be nice to the security, staff there, cause you ill find some fauji, pissed off of your yes minster grammer.
well all i can say, yes PAKARMY still the power to rekon with?
musharaf shb has showen the unfound courrge unlike financialy & moraly croupted pakistani politicians to face the fake casses?
, & thus now writting a golden history now, for the faujis to follow, & this nation to remember, that pak commando,s they can face everything in the LINE OF FIRE?
& for PAKISTAN FRIST?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom