What's new

Anti-Terrorist Court verdict against 4 MQM terrorists

Post 24, try to read it. Individual opinions doesn't matter. They are convicted in courts based on witness testimonies. Thank God, they didn't kill all the witnesses

Did you checked sketch of killer ... This is Pakistan my dear ... Everything is possible ... And if convicted personnel are actual guilty than Al-Hamd-O-Lillah justice has been served and in-sha-Allah their bosses will be caught soon by the grace of Allah ......

Did you checked sketch of killer ... This is Pakistan my dear ... Everything is possible ... And if convicted personnel are actual guilty than Al-Hamd-O-Lillah justice has been served and in-sha-Allah their bossed will be caught soon by the grace of Allah ......

Six to seven persons were caught, have you compared sketch with all the persons caught?

you tell me does it add another / more murderers ? or stays the same ?

Modus operandi does change with every killing by target killers/assassins? ;)

Six to seven persons were caught, have you compared sketch with all the persons caught?

This is Liaquat Bangash's sketch ... You can see his pic in the post ..........

This is Liaquat Bangash's sketch ... You can see his pic in the post ..........

Ye lo Bhai,,, Confession hi sun lo MANI SAHAB ka. Proxy on kar kai. Ab to ye behs bhe nai ho sakti ye forced confession hai because MANI sahab just got convicted.

Ye lo Bhai,,, Confession hi sun lo MANI SAHAB ka. Proxy on kar kai. Ab to ye behs bhe nai ho sakti ye forced confession hai because MANI sahab just got convicted.

I have watched this video months ago ...........

I really have hope for MQM also, its a good party yaar, just it has some problems, im from sindh, I would like to see PTI and MQM prosper in sindh better than those fuedal parties functional luttere and peoples pee party, just one advice remove altaf before its too late.
remove IMRAN its allready too late, offices to TTp?lolzzz

story4.gif

MQM is killing itself.....

Why do you give some from you stock? Oh yes you need it as well...sorry for that.

My in laws house is in the street right next to the one where he used to live, I have often offered Jumma prayers in the given mosque, He was very well known and loved personality. I pray that anyone involved in killing of a human being is put to justice.

Oh one more thing, there USED to be barriers at one time in around every street but around a month or so back they were removed from most of the places.

these videos are just a political tool, if not, then we had seen many other people from other related parties in these JIT videos

these videos are just a political tool, if not, then we had seen many other people from other related parties in these JIT videos

Did he or Did he not get convicted? In salay kutto kai sathoyo nai koi qasar nai uthaa rakhi the Bay gunhaa witnesses ko marnay mai.

Did he or Did he not get convicted? In salay kutto kai sathoyo nai koi qasar nai uthaa rakhi the Bay gunhaa witnesses ko marnay mai.

tameez ke daye me baat kero, PDF tumhare baap ka maal nahi he ke jo bola sab ne shamoshi se sun lya

anti terrorist court ne convict kya he, high court ne nahi kya, even body knows about anti terrorist court, yeh saab political tool he, MQM will appeal and fight the case, the real killer is liaquat bangash

see the hakeem saeed clipping i just posted

tameez ke daye me baat kero, PDF tumhare baap ka maal nahi he ke jo bola sab ne shamoshi se sun lya

anti terrorist court ne convict kya he, high court ne nahi kya, even body knows about anti terrorist court, yeh saab political tool he, MQM will appeal and fight the case, the real killer is liaquat bangash

see the hakeem saeed clipping i just posted

InshAllah waha bhe Bai ezzat ho gai ye sab zaleel Log....

Express TV is doing a programme on Wali Babar case.

Back
Top Bottom