What's new

Anti-Jihad 'Savage' Ads Going Up In NYC Subway

the day you guys leave others alone.. for eg, you send terror into india because some hindus and muslims had riot in Guj. you guys bomb my country becuase an old unused mosque like structure built on a temple was demolished. come on you guys have he longest noses

We have never supported terrorism in India. We may have trained/supported Kashmiri freedom fighters but that is not terrorism and neither is Kashmir a part of India.

Your attitude would change with continued humiliation, disrespect and savagery. Just as an example, have you forgotten the need for freedom of the IndoPak sub continent? Was it all peaceful, the struggle? Why was there a need to do all that?

Don't confuse clash of religions with clash of civilization. It is a continued war on Islam.
No one's confusing clash of religions with anything. Indians or the majority community in India are not in clash with anyone except stagnancy, poverty and corruption. There is no blowing up of Hindus amongst themselves, nor are there any sectarian massacres within Hindus.

Secondly, the topic u have brought up on the Subcontinent opens up a Pandora box for u guys. It had minimal contribution from the leaders who carved PureLand. PureLand was obtained through forging a Pistol and the threat of using it simply because Mo followers and Hindus could not live together according to the founder of PureLand.

Coming to your other question, yes the struggle was peaceful, and non-violent for the majority of its time which was the hallmark of the Independence struggle. This is the principal reason why democracy and political stability has existed in India, whereas martial law and coups have existed in PureLand. Colonial oppression and childish mockery of a theocratic figurehead are two different issues altogether.

Finally, criticism makes a person stronger. Analogously, criticism of a religion makes it better. But instead, beheading the messenger and placing fatwas on such "critics" only exposes the weak fabric of the religion and weakens the foundations of the same.

There is a fundamental naivete in your thinking. Not surprising. There is no Zionist hold in america- rather it just suits your meme. We don't get dictated by Israel or Zionist - if we did, US soldiers would have been an ally fighting aside Israel in all their wars ( 6 day war)- not just be an arms supplier. I would imagine if they had a hold on us - we would have already attacked Iran under Bush. Their PM would not be complaining about Obama.

This is off topic but what makes you think that did not happen?

ON THE other hand- if you want to know whom the radicals have a hold on? then look no further- the terrorists have hold on you guys ( govt. too)- as we have seen in Pakistan and other countries - when your and other govt's, capitulating to the mad mullahs and fanatics, and called for a day of protest that only resulted in more Muslim on Muslim crime and millions of dollars of destruction of private and public property.

Destruction of Public Property - Did it not happen when students protested fee hikes in England? Did it not happen in protests throughout France? It should not happen but do not say it happens only through religious radicals or extremists!

Protest - Peaceful protest is a sovereign right of every human and the country called for peaceful protest as the west is not facilitating our requests to ban offensive material. When holocaust is 'off limits', why not Islam? Is it just because we cannot humiliate Christianity and Jesus as Jesus (Hazrat Essa A.S.) is a Muslim prophet too?

I actually agree with the legal notice part. That's what needed to happen in this case too. For the rest where you are saying we (the Hindus) won't be killing anyone , etc, etc due to a hate crime....you are already doing it WITHOUT a hate crime. Not sure how bad it'll get if there was one against Hindu-mata. Read below:

India court sentences 31 to life for killing Muslims in Gujarat - Los Angeles Times

India: Gujarat Officials Took Part in Anti-Muslim Violence | Human Rights Watch

Cops rewarded for killing muslims in india - YouTube

What it means o be a Muslim in India - YouTube

Agonies of kashmiri MUSLIMS.. - YouTube
How does it even relate to the topic ? Sam Bacile aka Nakoula Basseley Nakoula simply posted a demeaning video on the life of Mo. Whereas what happened in Gujarat was a violent reaction to the burning of Kar Sevaks in the train in Godhra. Not that i condone their actions. But Godhra and Gujarat as a whole since then has been peaceful enough that even Mo followers felicitate its CM. On the other hand, we see Sectarian massacres, Ethnic cleansing, Daily diwalis and widespread calls of Wajib-ul-Qatls from PureLand and its denizens even though they follow the Religion of Peace.

No one's confusing clash of religions with anything. Indians or the majority community in India are not in clash with anyone except stagnancy, poverty and corruption. There is no blowing up of Hindus amongst themselves, nor are there any sectarian massacres within Hindus.

Secondly, the topic u have brought up on the Subcontinent opens up a Pandora box for u guys. It had minimal contribution from the leaders who carved PureLand. PureLand was obtained through forging a Pistol and the threat of using it simply because Mo followers and Hindus could not live together according to the founder of PureLand.

Coming to your other question, yes the struggle was peaceful, and non-violent for the majority of its time which was the hallmark of the Independence struggle. This is the principal reason why democracy and political stability has existed in India, whereas martial law and coups have existed in PureLand. Colonial oppression and childish mockery of a theocratic figurehead are two different issues altogether.

Finally, criticism makes a person stronger. Analogously, criticism of a religion makes it better. But instead, beheading the messenger and placing fatwas on such "critics" only exposes the weak fabric of the religion and weakens the foundations of the same.

And thereupon you crapped on your own post. When a person considers religion to be divine, word of God, could there ever be room for improvement?

If I post an ad of a Hindu priest wearing that orange dhoti and covered in hindu markings drinking cow piss right from the source and stating "Don't drink piss, drink water.....mineral water", would that be me being a bigot for purposely instigating Hindus, even moderate ones, or would the blame be with Hindus for reacting to that ad?

Try to reason with the thing that is supposedly in your head. If you can use it at all!

You think that would instigate Hindus in the first place ?. Nahh, boy, you got to try harder to get us to react. We dont oblige as easily as Muslims who go apeshit for about literally anything. Our most probable reaction at that ad would be "Oyee bc, these Pakistanis are getting better at Photoshop", a few giggles and we would have moved on.

You think that would instigate Hindus in the first place ?. Nahh, boy, you got to try harder to get us to react. We dont oblige as easily as Muslims who go apeshit for about literally anything. Our most probable reaction at that ad would be "Oyee bc, these Pakistanis are getting better at Photoshop", a few giggles and we would have moved on.

Which would make you comparable to a moderate Muslim, like me. However, would all Hindus follow the exact same process? How about, as an example, say some one from Shiv Sena?

We dont oblige as easily as Muslims who go apeshit for about literally anything. Our most probable reaction at that ad would be "Oyee bc, these Pakistanis are getting better at Photoshop", a few giggles and we would have moved on.

You forgot the part where you'd burn villages of muslims in such case, kids, mothers and husband sleeping in their homes will be burnt to ashes by the hindu mob, supportive by the Indian state police. AND THEN YOU'LL MOVE ON!!!! It's not in your nature to move on that quickly. You guys shake heads in front of white people to get business. For others, you show your might. The world seen it and its out there

You forgot the part where you'd burn villages of muslims in such case, kids, mothers and husband sleeping in their homes will be burnt to ashes by the hindu mob, supportive by the Indian state police. AND THEN YOU'LL MOVE ON!!!! It's not in your nature to move on that quickly. You guys shake heads in front of white people to get business. For others, you show your might. The world seen it and its out there

No YT links in this post. ? Oyeeee bc....:lol:

Which would make you comparable to a moderate Muslim, like me. However, would all Hindus follow the exact same process? How about, as an example, say some one from Shiv Sena?

How about some one from Shiv Sena..? what about them ? And if you are what they call a "moderate Muslim", then **** just got real.

And thereupon you crapped on your own post. When a person considers religion to be divine, word of God, could there ever be room for improvement?
Yes, to any rational person, there is ALWAYS room for improvement. Creationists and Evolutionists go at it all day long, but u do not hear Creationists burning homes of evolutionists. Nor do u hear Evolutionists beheading Creationists. Let me enhance upon my statement. And you have to be on a different plane than u are now to comprehend this.

Faith is a crutch that humans have used for millennia as a way to explain the unexplainable and used, as a way of dealing with the torment, pain and suffering of daily existence as human animals in this world. As you know rather well, a crutch is a temporary aid until one walks on their own. If you stay with a crutch when you do not need it, you can become lame by reason of the crutch itself. The crutch must be abandoned, thrown away and then you can walk freely again, without pain, on a course of healing. Perhaps the crutch is necessary for a time but once you have some confidence, some intuition that you are healing, or perhaps when one tells you "You do not need it anymore" then you can simply toss it aside. It has done its purpose.

Faith or any belief system as a whole is the final hurdle to overcome in the human path towards freedom and joy. Let me say it on a very personal level. Until you, as a human being, are able to completely abandon what you believe, have been told or taught what to believe or believe in, you will never experience this moment of reality as it is. You will never be fully free. You will be conditioned to experience present reality through a veil of the past, because beliefs are traditions from the past. This is not a joke, not any agnostic or atheistic principle. I am trying to point you to your own total human freedom to be able to live in this world joyfully, in love and compassion until the day you die.

That which we have called God, the infinite, the eternal, the essence of all, the permanent, Adonai, the Unknown, the creative energy of the universe, Being itself, existence itself, the Almighty, Allah, love, order, truth, is ness, the Other, and all the rest of the adjectives, nouns, verbs and concepts used in describing this, is simply this moment of reality. You can not believe or have faith in this moment because again very simply: you are this moment. We have a hard time with this because this moment is sometimes filled with intense physical or emotional pain. The answer is, at times like this, to turn within to the gentle, permanent, ever present reality of the pure silence of who we are that never suffers or feels any pain. And at the moment of death, the ultimate personal painful moment for each of us, there is no difference. Since we are, at the core of our being, pure silence, which is eternal, we can embrace that moment when it comes as well. We do not need to try and evade it or cloak it with a belief system that promises another moment other than this. Remember God is not the future, not heaven, God is "I am", present tense, this moment.

Link :: Faith : The Final Crutch

That is something which will be very difficult for u to digest now. But this is what any man of science or rationale will tell you to do what has been summarized above.

How does it even relate to the topic ?

How does you calling out Islam, Pakistanis, Muslims and Arabs and demonizing both religion and people was a part of this forum? But you made it. My post was a direct response to that, showing you and giving you proof that before you demonize anyone based on your personal and religious agenda...look inside your own country and religion and what they are doing to Christians and Muslims. Then talk. You are as guilty as the basturd terrorist sitting in the cave in Afghanistan. Both you guys are after killing the innocents.
The topic of this forum was the New York subway's postings. Which is protected under freedom of free speech, given to us by our great constitution and that's a right we cherish and keep close to our hearts. No one can take that away from us and we'll protect it at every cost. However, this doesn't mean that you take that right to free speech and just start demonizing others for no reason. If you want to do so, please also be patience enough to receive a counter argument. You can't be trying free speech and blocking others from it :). In this case, you are not liking the response you are getting as it's putting India in the hot seat. So deal with it like an adult and a wise guy. Dialogue is both ways....not your way or my way!!

Yes, to any rational person, there is ALWAYS room for improvement. Creationists and Evolutionists go at it all day long, but u do not hear Creationists burning homes of evolutionists. Nor do u hear Evolutionists beheading Creationists. Let me enhance upon my statement. And you have to be on a different plane than u are now to comprehend this.

If there is any room for improvement, then it is not DIVINE, is it? Or perhaps you fail to comprehend the basic idea of divinity according to Islam?

And we are not beheading each other are we? But would I be just as composed if you were to assault me? No, my reaction would be appropriate. So basically what you see around the world today from Muslims is always reaction to inappropriate western actions.

How does you calling out Islam, Pakistanis, Muslims and Arabs and demonizing both religion and people was a part of this forum? But you made it. My post was a direct response to that, showing you and giving you proof that before you demonize anyone based on your personal and religious agenda...look inside your own country and religion and what they are doing to Christians and Muslims. Then talk. You are as guilty as the basturd terrorist sitting in the cave in Afghanistan. Both you guys are after killing the innocents.
The topic of this forum was the New York subway's postings. Which is protected under freedom of free speech, given to us by our great constitution and that's a right we cherish and keep close to our hearts. No one can take that away from us and we'll protect it at every cost. However, this doesn't mean that you take that right to free speech and just start demonizing others for no reason. If you want to do so, please also be patience enough to receive a counter argument. You can't be trying free speech and blocking others from it :). In this case, you are not liking the response you are getting as it's putting India in the hot seat. So deal with it like an adult and a wise guy. Dialogue is both ways....not your way or my way!!
I am not splitting hairs if u ask me about it. But what happened there in Gujarat over that period happens every other week in Karachi. And Gujarat has been peaceful after that incident, not a peep from anyone after that. Whereas, one sees PureLand burning and killing and looting on a day when it was to declare its Love of Mo.

U see the standards set in Gujarat and the standards seen in Karachi ? Gujarat is shining beacon of India now, whereas Karachi is but a sample representation of the struggle going on inside its country.

So basically what you see around the world today from Muslims is always reaction to inappropriate western actions.

No one other than the Muslims themselves are buying it.

One could very well argue it all started with the Arabs attacking the Byzantines.

Ideally, a collective Muslim response should have been decisive, firm, determined and sustained over a long period of time to permanently eliminate such negative activities from the territories of the enemies.

Back
Top Bottom