HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It was suicide attack on Imam Bargh. ARYNEWS

Loud explosion heard in Quetta?s Hazara town - DAWN.COM

Loud explosion heard in Quetta’s Hazara town

QUETTA: At least 20 people have been killed and several more casualties are feared in a powerful explosion near an Imambargah on Kirani road of Quetta’s Hazara town.

A police official who requested not to be named told Dawn.com on the telephone that 20 people were killed and at least 60 were injured in the blast. He said that the blast occurred in a crowded area. “We fear an increase in the number of casualties,” he said.

Babul Baloch, a rescue worker told Dawn.com that aid workers were not being allowed to reach the explosion site. He said that most of the aid workers were stranded on different streets leading to Hazara Town and Kirani road. “The blast seems to be a suicide attack,” Baloch said while quoting eye witnesses.

Para-military troops and police were dispatched in the area to control the situation. The initially injured were being taken to civil hospital Quetta for medical treatment.

They should really move out, I am wondering why did they come to Pakistan anyways? Afghanistan is more safer for them now

where is outrage or support from Iran?

Iran has nothing to do with this,why should they???? This is our Internal problem....

On Topic:Rest in peace for those who died and may almighty give speedy recovery to the Injured....

Iran has nothing to do with this,why should they???? This is our Internal problem....

On Topic:Rest in peace for those who died and may almighty give speedy recovery to the Injured....

Iran is quick to condemn attack on Shias in Egypt, which my the way is far less severe and less in frequency compared to the regular massacres in Pakistan.

RIP my Shia brother and Sisters.. Though I feel sometimes to echo my sentiments the way Pakistani's do on death of our country men but I cannot stoop to their level..May God give you heaven and mind to those who are killing you just on the name of religion..May God have wrath on these Scums !!!

That's really cheap son, Advertising your humanity on the backs of those coffins. Shame on you.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un, May Allah Ta'ala grant all the martyrs Paradise and the injured swift recovery. May the ones who carried out this attack and all those that support burn in hell. I also pray a quick drone strike comes knocking on their door. We need to get rid of all these sectarian groups, finish em once and for all, refuse all funding from Saudi takfiris and deposit all their animals to the Arabian ocean.

where is outrage or support from Iran?
Hazara are the most peaceful and educated community of Pakistan. Even local pashtun and baluch state this fact.....Extremism is literally destroying Pakistan . Gods knows , how they sleep after killing people of that community....A monster created by our agencies, now the same monster hunting its own masters country .

That's really cheap son, Advertising your humanity on the backs of those coffins. Shame on you.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un, May Allah Ta'ala grant all the martyrs Paradise and the injured swift recovery. May the ones who carried out this attack and all those that support burn in hell. I also pray a quick drone strike comes knocking on their door. We need to get rid of all these sectarian groups, finish em once and for all, refuse all funding from Saudi takfiris and deposit all their animals to the Arabian ocean.

the Hazaras have extremist shiite sectarianism within them. All sectarians within each community need to be brought to justice.

Back
Top Bottom