What's new

Another Indian movie out classed by Pakistani movie Waar this time in UK.

I can name Gangs of Wasseypur, Kahaani out of the top of my head.

Yes it is. Waht a crap fest of a movie. Easily Aamir Khan's one of the worst.
u seen gangs of waseypur?

Good Luck to you....But you know i find pity for your mind....Apart from regular rheotic..."WAR" is a better movie from Pakistan movie industry....

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

PakistaniCinema Exclusive: Pakistani Super-Hit 'WAAR' Collects more than Indian Blockbuster 'Jai Ho' at the UK Box Office during the Second Weekend!

This is despite the Bollywood biggest release this year (so far) having much more cinemas than the Lollywood release.

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

WTF:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

India i feel pity on u.

Yaar.. Hum to kissi cheez pe bhi lad lete hai :)

Humko to Bahana chahiye .....

A free perpetual comedy show for rest of the world :hitwall:

LOL visit FB's waar page its run by the director of the movie itself!

Its way more credible then yr fantasies u buffoon. BTW u didnt replied me back in the main thread abt its revenues.

Fcukin Asshole that was just first week's record that yr movie broke our our film! thats all still Waar is the highest grossing film from Pakistan!!!
Grapes r sour.

Abe gadhe you were initially talking about overseas collection of Waar, and Dhoom 3 made much more in oversears market.

Did Jai Ho turn out to be biggest hit in India recently or not? This comparison is invalid. Most of Indian films are biggest-hit grossers of all the times, even though intellect-wise they would have failed miserably in intelligent-world. Waar is the biggest grosser in Pakistan, and it seems to be doing well in overseas, nevertheless, Waar should be judged by intellectual-wise, rather than money-business which most of movies are being judged by stardom-attraction, as it's becoming this trend now.

Did Jai Ho turn out to be biggest hit in India recently or not? This comparison is invalid. Most of Indian films are biggest-hit grossers of all the times, even though intellect-wise they would have failed miserably in intelligent-world. Waar is the biggest grosser in Pakistan, and it seems to be doing well in overseas, nevertheless, Waar should be judged by intellectual-wise, rather than money-business which most of movies are being judged by stardom-attraction, as it's becoming this trend now.

Jai Ho finally joins Rs 100 crore club - Business Today - Business News

Not.

Back
Top Bottom