What's new

ANKA crashed

Archdemon

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Batman’da ANKA düştü

batman%20(1).jpg

Minimal debris spread, look like it crashed vertically at stall angle, the engine propeller look intact which may suggest that it wasn't rotating during the crash.

Part of development

Unlike Pakistan and iran,Turkey is very much similar to india.they reveal every tid and bid and all the period of developing.

Turkey is a capable country and i believe they will now try their level best to even more perfect this machine.

Happens all the time boys....just get back to the drawing board, you'll get there soon enough. :smokin:

Part of development

Unlike Pakistan and iran,Turkey is very much similar to india.they reveal every tid and bid and all the period of developing.

Turkey is a capable country and i believe they will now try their level best to even more perfect this machine.

We don't just 'reveal', we enjoy the whole process- including the failures coz that's what life is about- trying things, sometimes succeding, sometimes failing, but identifying with the people developing the tech on both phases.

Last edited:
Happens all the time boys....just get back to the drawing board, you'll get there soon enough. :smokin:

We don't just 'reveal', we enjoy the whole process- including the failures coz that's what life is about- trying things, sometimes succeding, sometimes failing, but identifying with the people developing the tech on both phases.

Well i had always supported indian sort of development and the transplant picture of the development available to the public.

I wish Pakistan also become so in future

Well i had always supported indian sort of development and the transplant picture of the development available to the public.

I wish Pakistan also become so in future

I look at it more than just development- I think of it as 'Character Building'- people must know that projects are difficult, can be expensive, no easy solutions, scientists work for decades, partially fail even after getting near success (think Chandrayaan), screw up, can be frauds at times etc.- that won't happen if you only show 'succesful' projects one fine day when people get up. That has it's impact- GSLV has had so many problems and failures but you won't find a single Indian simplistically criticizing it...to us as long as we know they are working, they have the liberty to screw up but responsibility to go back and work their @$$es of every single day to become better (which ISRO does do-many of them in the mars orbiter mission have worked 14 Hrs/7 days/365 days for almost two years-)

The wings are stable, engine section is quite good and propeller is in perfect position. Only fuselage is damaged and fired badly. At reports, The crush occured a field near Batman base.

With those informations seen on images, It is a f@cking engine failure which enables ANKA lose of power during landing next to Batman airbase so Thanks to engine broken during landing, While fuselage is increasingly began loosing altitude towards ground, The forward speed is decreased so Contrary to landing characteristics of aerial vehicles, Anka dived his head up to ground a littile bit cause of low speed and Without reached the designated base, The crush is occured near base.

Considering the nature of drones,especially in stage of development, this is quite natural. Many things could've gone wrong.

PS: you guys really have an airbase called Batman?o_O:D

Batman is the name of city in SouthEast.

Shell_TPAP_Shale_gas_Anatolia_Batman_map1.gif

ANKA P-1 crushed cause of sudden kill-switch activation during a regular flight so destroyed himself with diving its head sharply to ground suddenly. Pilots tried to switch off this mode but They can't manage to overcome the problem. After crush, The problem solved on softwares.

P-5 is crushed cause of f@cking German engine failure which is owned by Chinese company at present.

ANKA P5 during flight in Batman
n35vg.jpg

Anyway, We will proceed development of ANKA-S, While proceeding flights with the sister of P-5, called P-4.

ANKA-A P4 presentation
100112-anka.jpg

ANKA-B (2014 flights will begin), ANKA-S (The name of B variant during serial production)

ANKA-S
uppjy.jpg

Last edited:
P-5 is crushed cause of f@cking German engine failure which is owned by Chinese company at present.

If it's problem of engine i think we can not do anything about that... So does it mean engine company will be asked for this crash ? Do we have right to do that ? What can we do for our other ANKA's ? In the end they use same engine..

Back
Top Bottom