What's new

Andaman and Nicobar Corner

:omghaha:

You'll have to wait till a few Jarawa, Onge, Sentinelese and Shompen tribals learn to access internet and PDF. Looks like I'm the only Tribal here for now. :mamba:

What is Onge, Sentinelese and Shompen?? From which part?

Is New Recruit ka pehla kaam yeh tha.:lol: Yaar, tum ek DOTA corner kholo, aur mein ek DOSA corner kholunga.:sarcastic:
ha ha ha...
dosa to south wale accha banate hai......you can open dosa thread....I can help you over there.....:sarcastic:.:sarcastic:

In honor of Veer Savarkar who was imprisoned in the cellular jail in Andamans. Also one of the most beautiful songs.

Aare dont call me madamji, Hermione will do. Aata hai. If you want to learn, there are so many videos on youtube for dosa making. Very simple really.
no., it's not that ....we were just making dosa corner....so, thought if a lady with magical cooking hands will join then it will make our corner super hit...:partay::partay:

no., it's not that ....we were just making dosa corner....so, thought if a lady with magical cooking hands will join then it will make our corner super hit...:partay::partay:

U seriously want 2 create dosa corner?

Back
Top Bottom