What's new

Anatomy Of A Jihadist

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a broader sense Islam is the way of Life (non Muslims rejects it)
therefore if discussions takes place no problem..you have your reservations and objections nobody is going to listen to you sir.

therefore if discussions takes place no problem..you have your reservations and objections nobody is going to listen to you sir.

Lufti its not about religion mate..the article is about the situation in Pakistan were young educated people are misguided and convert in to terrorists in the name of religion..you are basically telling about Y while the thread is about X..

seiko..I'm clarifying the word fundamental and religious fundamentals to mr. togo..so yes this is related to the article and response to mr. togo..

Islam is a way of life but it should be enforced on others sect. They should teach or atleast educate live peacefully with other religion.

I am not flaming here. As long as muslim population is <5%, Islam is peaceful religion and islam == peace. When it crosses 20% they try to enforce their way of life. I am not blaming muslims. They are humans. The problem is with preachers or Mullahas.

you already did flame...so you mean 95&#37; be eradicated for the sake of your peace of mind..so you mean that a few on payroll of someone tagging themselves Muslims and doing horrible acts you tag the rest of all non violent real Muslims to be non peaceful people ..there is something really serious with your brain..i've never heard Muslims enforce their way of life the number of indians in Malaysia is clear to you still under Islamic rules in an Islamic country you will have to abide their laws or else leave the country..

The problem is with people like you not preachers or mullahs and type mullah in google you will get the definition just like your gurus and sadhus so are mullahs try to be generous to this name don't take the word mullah as extremist you need alot of learning of basic information on Islam..

the topic is that young students are getting recruited for terror attacks like the one on sri lankan team. What are your views on that?

you already did flame...so you mean 95&#37; be eradicated for the sake of your peace of mind..so you mean that a few on payroll of someone tagging themselves Muslims and doing horrible acts you tag the rest of all non violent real Muslims to be non peaceful people ..there is something really serious with your brain..i've never heard Muslims enforce their way of life the number of indians in Malaysia is clear to you still under Islamic rules in an Islamic country you will have to abide their laws or else leave the country..

The problem is with people like you not preachers or mullahs and type mullah in google you will get the definition just like your gurus and sadhus so are mullahs try to be generous to this name don't take the word mullah as extremist you need alot of learning of basic information on Islam..

Frustrated Strivers In Pakistan Turn To Jihad - NYT Feb. 27, 2010

This is the story of Umar Kundi, a young man recently shot to death two weeks ago after growing to become one of Pakistan's most accomplished militants. He had seemingly succeeded, making it to medical school in Faisalabad from a small village in southwest Punjab only to find his dreams interrupted for lack of money and his vision hijacked by the allure of jihadi romance.

His disillusion led him to LeT. His dissatisfaction caused him to eventually reject LeT as the government's "B" team and turn instead to Al Qaeda. A fascinating story where education doesn't necessarily denote sophistication and the past collides with the future, leading to murder and mayhem in the present...

Thanks.:usflag:
CIA&#8217;s final report: No WMD found in Iraq

S-2 i would like to ask you which did more damage, an unjustified war or a "jihadi" that got created as a result of it.

If you wanna study anatomy, try and study that of your policymakers and your presidents, the one who are responsible for creating these jihadis..but you wouldnt do that because that road is way too harsh, so its easier studying the anatomies of "jihadies".. I would request the editors at times to look up the word "jihad" before studying "jihadies".. I can call you a moron that wouldnt make you one now will it ? :)

"I can call you a moron that wouldnt make you one now will it ?:)"

No it wouldn't but I've been called worse by better.

"S-2 i would like to ask you which did more damage, an unjustified war or a "jihadi" that got created as a result of it."

As to Iraq, had you read the article you'd realize he'd made his commitment because of Afghanistan and did his killing in Pakistan.

"All that changed when the United States invaded Afghanistan in 2001, jolting young Pakistani jihadis who saw it as a war against Muslims.

'That was the beginning,' said a security official in Karachi. 'They went from small local targets, to a much bigger global one, the United States.'

When Al Qaeda came to Pakistan, Mr. Kundi did not have to go far to find it. The American invasion had pushed many of its leaders over the border, including Abu Zubaydah, a member of Osama bin Laden’s inner circle. In 2002, he surfaced in Allied Hospital in Faisalabad, where Mr. Kundi was working. He was seeking treatment and preaching against Pakistan’s government for supporting the United States. His audience loved it, Muhammad said."

I wonder about the moron now. Don't you?:)

MilesTogo...i understand ur problem...ur problem is u take all of mullahs as evil lol look take it easy or become a mullahSadhu of ur own..

"I can call you a moron that wouldnt make you one now will it ?:)"

No it wouldn't but I've been called worse by better.

"S-2 i would like to ask you which did more damage, an unjustified war or a "jihadi" that got created as a result of it."

As to Iraq, had you read the article you'd realize he'd made his commitment because of Afghanistan and did his killing in Pakistan.

"All that changed when the United States invaded Afghanistan in 2001, jolting young Pakistani jihadis who saw it as a war against Muslims.

'That was the beginning,' said a security official in Karachi. 'They went from small local targets, to a much bigger global one, the United States.'

When Al Qaeda came to Pakistan, Mr. Kundi did not have to go far to find it. The American invasion had pushed many of its leaders over the border, including Abu Zubaydah, a member of Osama bin Laden’s inner circle. In 2002, he surfaced in Allied Hospital in Faisalabad, where Mr. Kundi was working. He was seeking treatment and preaching against Pakistan’s government for supporting the United States. His audience loved it, Muhammad said."

I wonder about the moron now. Don't you?:)

"His audience loved it"

And do you know what he told his audience and what they loved so much about it ?, ofcourse the times wouldn't bother going into details about these preachings because that would mean having to face the truth of these preacher's sermons. The only reason because Mr. Kundi was able to sway so many people over is because all he had to do was tell them the truth and let the hate play itself out. What the states was doing in iraq, its support for the countless atrocities commited by Israel while giving a cold shoulder to the Palestinians, its two faced agenda regarding putting dictators and insurgencies in countries and then waging war against them in the name of freedom and democracy thats what people like kundi play to. And you give 'em that

" I wonder about the moron now. Don't you?:) "

Indeed i wonder about it too, raise one of your hands S-2 and try clapping :)

"...What the states was doing in iraq..."

What were we doing in 2002 in Iraq? War didn't start till 2003. You really are so busy hating that you don't comprehend very well, do you?

"Indeed i wonder about it too, raise one of your hands S-2 and try clapping :)"

Easy. Bring me your face...and try reading before placing your fingers to the keyboard the next time.

Dismissive lil' irhabist. You need to take lessons from Mr. Kundi. Maybe you can go to Afghanistan and some of your Canadian friends can help you to meet him...in hell:agree:

It's ugly that child sex abuse can be a preliminary to becoming a jihadi.
...militants he had interviewed called jihad an addiction, a habit that made them feel powerful in a world that ignored them.
The chicken burns to become a rooster. I wonder how common that is - and if prevention and treatment could be a factor in wiping it out.

Reactions: S-2
MilesTogo...i understand ur problem...ur problem is u take all of mullahs as evil lol look take it easy or become a mullahSadhu of ur own..

In places of worship, I don't think any religion other than islam talk about geo political issues other than religion. All mullahs are not educated and they enforce their point of view.

After friday prayer they get brainwash and start throwing stones on the by standers in all the places in india. In all the mosques, they have store stones and other mischeaf items.

I don't. I did not say that all mullahs are bad.

"...What the states was doing in iraq..."

What were we doing in 2002 in Iraq? War didn't start till 2003. You really are so busy hating that you don't comprehend very well, do you?

"Indeed i wonder about it too, raise one of your hands S-2 and try clapping :)"

Easy. Bring me your face...and try reading before placing your fingers to the keyboard the next time.

Dismissive lil' irhabist. You need to take lessons from Mr. Kundi. Maybe you can go to Afghanistan and some of your Canadian friends can help you to meet him...in hell:agree:

haha S-2 getting pissy ? damn i must have hit a nerve eh

"What were we doing in 2002 in Iraq? War didn't start till 2003. You really are so busy hating that you don't comprehend very well, do you?"

And before 2003 ? what were you doing sir ?

Here's a list pick whatever is most convenient for you :)

List of wars involving the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And these are just full scale wars or conflicts which doesn't even amount to less than half of the destruction that your democrazy is responsible for.

" Easy. Bring me your face...and try reading before placing your fingers to the keyboard the next time. "

Oh id bring my face no worries there, its just that i dont think the people you know would be able to recognize you afterwards :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom