What's new

Analysis: Jamaat-e-Islami can form government in next election

msrx5jj2

New Recruit

Reaction score
The Alternate leadership: JI is presenting itself as the alternate leadership to replace the present corrupt system. It can defeat the militants, the mafias of PPP( Zardari Group), ANP, the armed drug and criminal militias, MQM ( Altaf Hussain Group) and non-state actors.

For the full analysis on the next possible government set up:
http://jassim-taqui.blogspot.com/2011/09/jamaat-e-islami-back-in-action.html

Read very first para in article
"Headed by Liawqzt Baloch and guided by the General Secretary Syed Munawar Hasan, Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) has activated itself in a bid to regain influence in Pakistan and to revive Islam in the entire Muslim world. JI ranks among the leading and most influential Islamic revivalist movements and the first of its kind to develop an ideology based on modern revolutionary percept of Islam in the "
and stopped reading rest of it ... as political party of Pakistan their main duty is to revive Pakistan and its people and its economy not ********************

Revive Islam? Last time, I checked Islam IS the largest growing religion. Oh and the topic title is laughable. And for such an anti-US party, they sure love sending their kids there

Jamat e islami failed to form government in more than 60 years :)
people of pakistan have rejected jamat e islami in every election
Jamat e islami is Anti Pakistan and the whole country is aware about their thunder squad and their support for terrorist groups in Pakistan

Allah na karey..
Jhootay makkar phir aajaein...
Hypocrites of the first order.. JI.

Read very first para in article
"Headed by Liawqzt Baloch and guided by the General Secretary Syed Munawar Hasan, Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) has activated itself in a bid to regain influence in Pakistan and to revive Islam in the entire Muslim world. JI ranks among the leading and most influential Islamic revivalist movements and the first of its kind to develop an ideology based on modern revolutionary percept of Islam in the "
and stopped reading rest of it ... as political party of Pakistan their main duty is to revive Pakistan and its people and its economy not ********************

1. Personal opinion of the blogger and seems he is JI member so it smells biased.

2. Munawar Hassan is too old and also does not carry any charisma so its unlikely he can be considered a alternate for leadership

3. Liaqat Baloch although has political understanding of issues and he doesnt sound much conservative but he also cant be considered as alternate or national level leader

3. Its very very unlikely that JI will even be able to form govt at provincial level so this is alot of exaggerated claim by the blogger about capacity of JI

ANP may lose out though... they came in strong.. but since then havent really done anything for KP.

My bet is that Imran Khan will be next.

He's been getting popular support of late and is also tolerable to the Army.

ANP may lose out though... they came in strong.. but since then havent really done anything for KP.

They came in through deal with PPP facilitated by US. and its perhaps the first and last time ANP has govt in KP. In future its unlikely they will be able to have one at all

Not gonna happen though can form alliance but not as winning sole party

Agree but the question is that whether other parties will fight fairly in coming elections I guess not they no Imran has gained a lot of momentum and is unstoppable. SO they will what any thing to stop him. My vote is for Imran khan.
Otherwise v r doomed

:pakistan:

Imran Khan can't win because he doesn't have any huge amounts of lands which is where PPP and PML-N get over half the votes

jamaat is finished! actually it has appeal on in madrassas and no where else. jamaat will not win anywhere. the 90s was their era of power!

Back
Top Bottom