What's new

An elite member finally:)

one of the most rational & quality posters of pdf congrat's fellow saggi ! :cheers:
Thanks mate you remembered:)

Did you say no infractions???
Wow!!
Pat your back.

Congrats!!! :-)
Just five infractions over four yrs no bans though:)

Thank you one and all . kind of got a shock when i just logged on and found 44 notifications:)

Last edited:
Thanks mate you remembered:)

Just five infractions over four yrs no bans though:)

Thank you one and all . kind of got a shock when i just logged on and found 44 notifications:)

Hey Man,

The picture in your Avatar is Gen Krishna swamy Sunderji?

Yes. he was a close friend of my father who served under him. he used to come over a lot to our home , and kind of became an
"uncle" :)

I would have pressed thanks button 10 time had that facility been there.

You are lucky to see him.

He was a great general. I know how he make China piss in pant and made China agree for a reconciliation. Many of practices he started is today backbone of indian army. He had many plans for Pakistan also. Had he got a political support, India would have been much stronger today. He was truly a great and very intelligent general, The other one impressed me was Padmanabhan.

You are lucky to see him.

He was a great general. I know how he make China piss in pant and made China agree for a reconciliation. Many of practices he started is today backbone of indian army. He had many plans for Pakistan also. Had he got a political support, India would have been much stronger today. He was truly a great and very intelligent general, The other one impressed me was Padmanabhan.
These were the" thinking" generals of our time. their vision reshaped the army .

After four years , five or so infractions , and no bans :D I am finally an elite member. :)

@WebMaster do i get any special privileges?:D
Yep! A free trip to Hawaii after which you get to stay for a week in space aboard the International Space Station! :P

CONGRATS anyway! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom