What's new

Amir Khan KO’s gang of carjackers

I bet he can fly as well and run through walls...

Aap to autograph le hi lo..LOL!

Try kiyaa thaa...but his entourage of exotic eunuchs wouldn't let me through. Naturally I resisted but they called upon big burly men from his personal harem with not a woman in sight ! Had to, literally, run for my life, through a wall ! :cry:

Even If I were in NY this Indian would never meet up with me. This is all for jokes. This Indian Mike Tyson is talking about knocking the wind of me.

LoL at his face.

He knows what the deal is with Indians in NY. So there's no point in me having to explain.

Try kiyaa thaa...but his entourage of exotic eunuchs wouldn't let me through. Naturally I resisted but they called upon big burly men from his personal harem with not a woman in sight ! Had to, literally, run for my life, through a wall ! :cry:

Jaate the Japan pahunch gaye Chine....LOL!!!

Why the hell cant I thank you for this post....

LOL, this video explains the situation on this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Even If I were in NY this Indian would never meet up with me. This is all for jokes. This Indian Mike Tyson is talking about knocking the wind of me.

LoL at his face.

He knows what the deal is with Indians in NY. So there's no point in me having to explain.

Deleted out of respect for some members here...

Dear Lallu Panju,

I would appreciate if you could improve your comprehension and read posts more carefully for future references...rather than pick fights over the internet.

Next...I come from a different standard in New York than the likes of you...pardon me if our paths dont cross, but where I come from, we do not rub shoulders with rif raf like yourself.....I will however let you drive me around...Im an excellent tipper...

Lastly, Im in NYC...its convinient that you "left" manhattan....not that I expect much except hot air from you anyways...LOL!!

Thanks
Peshwa

Yaaraa yeh tooo tou personal ho giyaaa....not much fun when that happens !

* Missed that part !

Dear Lallu Panju,

I would appreciate if you could improve your comprehension and read posts more carefully for future references...

Next...I come from a different standard in New York than the likes of you...pardon me if our paths dont cross, but where I come from, we do not rub shoulders with rif raf like yourself.....I will however let you drive me around...Im an excellent tipper...

Lastly, Im in NYC...its convinient that you "left" manhattan....not that I expect much except hot air from you anyways...LOL!!

Thanks
Peshwa

Rif Raf?

Rofl.

I've seen kittens scarier than Indians, and you're over here talking all this lame ****.

You think Putt Punjab da would ever, ever be scared of you?

I'm not even a fighter, but I know what would happen If we were to meet up.

Keep your pathetic excuses to yourself.

It's been a couple of months since I moved from Manhattan. I had a place on the Upper East Side, so I suppose that's where "Rif Raf" like me stay.

I'll make sure to drop by your 7-11 when I come in February.

I wouldn't even fight this chap Peshwa.

I'd ask him to talk **** to my face. And like all other Indians before him, he wouldn't. Then I would walk away. But it's pointless.

To end with the point I was trying to make is that you never mess with Pakistanis.

Good evening.

Rif Raf?

Rofl.

I've seen kittens scarier than Indians, and you're over here talking all this lame ****.

You think Putt Punjab da would ever, ever be scared of you?

I'm not even a fighter, but I know what would happen If we were to meet up.

Keep your pathetic excuses to yourself.

It's been a couple of months since I moved from Manhattan. I had a place on the Upper East Side, so I suppose that's where "Rif Raf" like me stay.

I'll make sure to drop by your 7-11 when I come in February.

Achaa challl busss kar na ! :angry:

If a plate of 'Nihari' was involved I'd beat you to pulp over it but otherwise I'm cool as a cucumber ! *to borrow Talon's line* :D

Back
Top Bottom