What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Excellent Post!
However, Allah's plan are different and it's Allah's plan that matter, not USA's plans!

How do you know? Well, i think same, and it's because of yesterday KSA told their citizen to move out of Syria.

@Topic

I think pakistan done this too early, they should have go to bone and then record their protest while taking Russia and China with them out of the bone conference, then that could make better impact. Any ways, still good to see Pakistani Government are showing some guts (which i wasn't expecting from this government atleast)

PAkistan is to China
India is to Russia

Pakistan is never to USA
All Pakistan wanted to help

Pakistan dont need USA
USA need Pakistan

Excellent Post!
However, Allah's plan are different and it's Allah's plan that matter, not USA's plans!

Allah has no plan in destruction of Afghanistan, plus if Pakistan is not coming to this conference it's fine; it's about PAK-US tensions nothing more.

haliry told to pakistan you wanna come or i call your african uncle for sms? :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Allah has no plan in destruction of Afghanistan, plus if Pakistan is not coming to this conference it's fine; it's about PAK-US tensions nothing more.

we should stay away from afghanistan .china iran also have border with afg but they are not damn involve in this mess. we should fence the border plant millions of mines close all doors and don't send a single bottle of water or 1kg wheat .send back millions afghanis which **** our economy stop bloody afghan transit .and forget afghanistan once forever .

I think Pakistan has some hold, or leverage over Afghanistan, as long as it is part of US team. The day it stops supporting USA, USA will have no consideration for Pakistan. It will have a free run over Pakistan. Room for negotiation will be over. US has plan "B" for transporting its goods already. And before it leaves Afghanistan, it will make sure Afghanistan is NO MORE A LAND LOCKED COUNTRY. Mark my word. I know what kind of response I am going to get for this post. Reality sucks. It wont take much to divide Pakistan, IF USA WANTS. There is a story.One day Cobra was sitting on Shiva's neck, which is his place. Karuda was flying over him. The snake saw the karuda, and asked him, "hey how you doing? Karuda said, As long as everyone stay in their place everything is fine. The day you come down from your place, then I will show you, how am I doing. That was Karudas response. Any way, Hope Pakistan knows its limits, and play its card safely. End of the day ignorance is bliss.

Afghanistan wont be a land-locked country? That would be news to me.

America will do what it must, Pakistan and others who live in that region will do what they must. Isn't that the reality of the situation? So why are we trying to use these posts as if to wage some sort of psychological warfare here? Lets roll the dice! Lets see where things settle.

Divide Pakistan and gain what? After all aren't you trying to keep the same from happening in Afghanistan?

Do you think that just by suggesting that US can divide Pakistan, the Pakistanis will suddenly get scared and fall in line with the diktats of the United States?

You should leave Pakistanis to play their cards. The limit on Pakistan is certainly not the one that the US imposes on the country. If Pakistan is impacted, do you think the ones neighbouring Pakistan would remain unharmed?

Another pack of lies by Nato

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-n...f-lies-by-Nato

Today’s papers carry the news that the Nato Chief has said that the attack on Pakistani soldiers was un-intentional. Very generous of him! Yesterday, I talked to Lt Col Shahid Jan from Peshawar. He had just visited CMH Peshawar to meet the wounded in Salah Post by the US/Nato raid on night of 26 November. This is what he told me.
There were 14 wounded lying in the surgical ward suffering a variety of wounds. He talked to everyone of them and asked them what had happened. The crux of the account of the soldiers and officers was that at about 11pm on 26th Nov a light aircraft came from across the border, flew over the post and fired flares and returned. About half an hour later armed helicopters and light aircraft came. They again fired flares and began firing at the men. They remained in the area for about 5 to 6 hours. During this time, the helicopter kept firing at individual personnel at will. The post had only one 12.7 anti-aircraft gun which opened fire. The gunner was shot. The major on the post took up the gun and began firing at the helicopters. He was fired at again. While changing position he was hit by a rocket or missile. His body was blasted to pieces. Only his name-plate was found. Every one of the men on the post was killed or wounded. They seemed to be in no hurry and going after each individual separately. Having finished the entire post, they went back without any casualty on their part.
And the Nato Chief has the effrontery to say that it was un-intentional.
Now my question is, if for 5 to 6 hours this enemy action was taking place and our ground troops were under such deliberate enemy fire, where was the Army’s reaction and where was the PAF during all this time? I cannot believe that the Corps HQ or the PAF Northern Command in Peshawar did not know what was going on, on the front. If so, both should be disbanded for deliberate incompetence.

AYAZ AHMAD,
Rawalpindi, November 28.

So if take into consideration the above info, the around 2 hours time frame has become 5-6 hours, Well again the question as i asked earlier (at that time the time frame was around 2 hours), even though the chain of command is long for getting any timely orders, wasn't it possible to force those attacking helis to land inside Pakistan (few weeks earlier we did the same with the heli from the eastern side) and the pilot+crew taken into custody and put on trial.

we should stay away from afghanistan .china iran also have border with afg but they are not damn involve in this mess. we should fence the border plant millions of mines close all doors and don't send a single bottle of water or 1kg wheat .send back millions afghanis which **** our economy stop bloody afghan transit .and forget afghanistan once forever .

Perhaps they were not told 'stay with us or you will be bombed along Taliban'.

It's impossible for both Afghanistan and Pakistan to stay away from each other but rather to keep mistrust away from themselves.

Planting mines and fence the border is a flop idea, you can ask the people living on the border.

And why is the assumption that Pakistan has a plan for the destruction of Afghanistan? Why would Pakistan want the baggage of millions of refugees at our doors?

Why can't Pakistan's issues be considered in this "Afghan Settlement"?

The conference at Bonn should go on with or without Pakistan. This is what the GoP has communicated but this issue is not just about Pak-US tensions. It has to do with the way the ANA is playing the ISAF against Pakistan and it has a lot to do with Pakistan not wanting to buckle under a very real threat of encirclement on our Western borders. This latter part has a lot to do with Afghan-Pak tensions.

This decision to boycott the Bonn meeting was a straightforward call , since the public opinion in Pakistan is highly anti US and Anti NATO currently ....Had Pakistan gone to the meeting , the leaders would have faced dire consequences back home , so no surprise....

Yes the country that shares a major geographical boundary with Afghanistan, has millions of its citizens retain close blood and cultural ties with Afghanistan, is host to the second largest population of Afghans on the planet, has influence over the most powerful rebel factions operating in Afghanistan, is central for the transport of trade and other essential items to Afghanistan, it's role is overplayed?

Unbelievable......Well the Afghans don't share any of your sentient,their leader Karzai is anxious about the whole thing.

What a post buddy. Owned the poor guy. :tup:

Pakistan

Pakistan’s decision on Shamsi airbase should be honoured: ISAF

KABUL: Pakistan’s decision of asking the US to vacate Shamshi airbase within 15 days should be honoured, said the spokesman for ISAF on Tuesday.

The spokesman added that the decision was a matter of Pakistan’s sovereignty

During a press briefing the spokesman expressed his hope that the government of Pakistani would join the Nato attack investigation and both parties would be united in their quest to build regional security.

It looks like Pakistan gave 2 bases to USA.

So one more base coming to the surface which they have, proving what i said earlier. This may be just the tip of the iceberg.

The Shamsi base is ir-relevant to USA (unlike other base/s in Pakistan which USA may have or most probably they have) and the GOP and army knows that it will be easy for them (the US) to leave the base. After "OBL raid" it was asked to be vacated but not vacated, and after the latest attack they (USA) very much knew that this base will again come to the surface for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
And why is the assumption that Pakistan has a plan for the destruction of Afghanistan? Why would Pakistan want the baggage of millions of refugees at our doors?

Why can't Pakistan's issues be considered in this "Afghan Settlement"?

The conference at Bonn should go on with or without Pakistan. This is what the GoP has communicated but this issue is not just about Pak-US tensions. It has to do with the way the ANA is playing the ISAF against Pakistan and it has a lot to do with Pakistan not wanting to buckle under a very real threat of encirclement on our Western borders. This latter part has a lot to do with Afghan-Pak tensions.

Pakistan can accept a baggage of millions of refugees but not an Afghanistan anti-Pakistan (which Pakistan thinks). Don't you accept that Pakistan is playing for it's own interests in Afghanistan? Don't these interests hurt Afghans and the system?

I am completely agree with you with the bold part, US and Afghanistan should consider Pakistan's sensitivities.

ANA is not playing the ISAF games against Pakistan, and why should they? at least they know ISAF is not gonna be with them forever but Pakistan will be. And how could you trust an anonymous person talking on behalf of ANA?

Pakistan is the one of the country who disobey USA

Too Bad USA is mad at Pakistan as they are not LAP DOG unlike some Middle East Countries

What i love about Pakistan is that they have GUTS to say things against USA :)

Back
Top Bottom